I CAN FC wrote:

RIP#692

FC7* BEEN MORE HARD
GG

IMAGE0 ONLY 7.84* LMAO
HOW FC8*
Illness LiLin 7* rip 1932 lmao
Nuuskamuikkunen
Not what we wanted, but what we needed (mostly).
haha i rolypoly
lmao the first 2000 pp play has turned into 1193 wtf
Topic Starter
qwt

eblf2013 wrote:

click squares wrote:

the highest we got is 1932 on Illness LiLin with HR
If someone can do it with HDHR tho???
2000 soon???
I CAN FC

Reforms Expert wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

click squares wrote:

the highest we got is 1932 on Illness LiLin with HR
If someone can do it with HDHR tho???
2000 soon???
beatmapsets/1038635#fruits/2171121
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/frm8aq/bunnrei_toby_fox_megalovania_camellia_remix_do/
BUNNREI HR FC 2025PP
pandaBear
I feel like the pp seems off. But that could just be because they are still updating everyones scores. I am looking at some ranks and in one case, two people got 100% accuracy but one person did a better spinner. They got less pp than the one who did a worse spinner
Hydreigon
i have a feeling more people will farm in converted maps now.
mulraf
well. after playing a bit i think that in terms of pure difficulty i like the changes. i also like how some maps that were really, really far from correct got a really drastic change, like wing my way from like 3.8* to 5.7*.
one thing that i disagree though is the length change. actually i would have suggested the exact polar opposite. imho shorter maps were easier to farm already and they just went ahead and nerfed longer ones.
i will still play the same type of maps as before, because i just enjoy them, and all in all they still don't feel like they are worthless, it's more like now they're closer to reality and it's fine whatever you want to play which is how it should be.
DeletedUser_6709840
PP rebalance basically nerfed all the patterns I thought were fun to play. Stream maps were nerfed and I was starting to get good at those in HT in my prime as a player. Even if I was to return to mapping CTB, it would make it difficult for me to map what I want to map.

Overall, I hate it. Oddly, I gained 300 ranks when the changes were implemented, though.
LyronXXX

mulraf wrote:

well. after playing a bit i think that in terms of pure difficulty i like the changes. i also like how some maps that were really, really far from correct got a really drastic change, like wing my way from like 3.8* to 5.7*.
one thing that i disagree though is the length change. actually i would have suggested the exact polar opposite. imho shorter maps were easier to farm already and they just went ahead and nerfed longer ones.
i will still play the same type of maps as before, because i just enjoy them, and all in all they still don't feel like they are worthless, it's more like now they're closer to reality and it's fine whatever you want to play which is how it should be.
this.
Izayoii
i dont understand how does the rebalance work
haha i rolypoly

kurakura wrote:

i dont understand how does the rebalance work
check the website and how it works