forum

[Mania] MaggiQueue (NM,4k) (closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EimitMaggi999
Greetings!
I used to have a bunch of text here, but most people didn't want to read through everything and I respect that - so I tried to cut it down a bit.

Rules:
  1. 4k only
  2. be willing to actively work on/improve your map, and be open for suggestions/criticism
  3. include the "magic word" in your request
What I enjoy:
  1. All kinds of electronic music, rock/metal, cool vocals (I'll marry you if you map Magnetude btw, I don't care if you're a dude)
  2. literally any skillset if it's mapped well, I don't mind modding dump/technical stuff
  3. long maps
What I enjoy less:
  1. Anime intros, TV sizes, vocaloids, short maps (shorter than 90 seconds)
  2. Easy-Normal-Hard spreads
  3. SV spam (not confident in my ability to mod them)
  4. 5* or higher difficulties for a song that doesn't support it
  5. meme mapsets/mapsets that are plainly low effort
  6. if I see that you didn't treat fellow modders respectfully
Things to note:
  1. I do BN style modding. What that means is I'll definitely try to find any unrankables (unless you're not going for ranked), then focus on any overarching issues, then I'll give a few subjective suggestions, but I won't attempt to cover everything I've thought of while viewing your map (including what I wanna eat for dinner) in a single god mod.
  2. will be a bit picky with what I accept, I've tried just running down my list in the past but it didn't really work for me - I'll try focusing a bit more on the "fun" aspect from now on
  3. I'm just a human. Sometimes I'm busy IRL, tired, hungry or wanna do something else. I'll try my best to finish requests as soon as possible.
  4. feel free to DM me about anything, requests from mutuals don't take priority over others though

Blacklist
You won't find yourself here for no reason >.>

Noch Einen

Make sure to check my latest post for any extra info. Take care + stay healthy c:

send help Mania Germany is forcing me to become a BN
matcha-
First!

Fractal Dreamers - Fragments of You
beatmapsets/1158661#mania/2433503

Hope it's not too short. I'm really focusing on the Normal/Hard difficulties right now since I suck at nerfing. I guess I'm a pretty new mapper, I've only mapped 5 maps. most of them suck

uh
No one is above me so uh,, I like your stick figure pfp
Shima Rin
Hi there! Welcome to modding world!
https://old.ppy.sh/s/1066161
Feel free to mod any difficulty as you wish. Good luck and thanks!
Livium
Hi!

beatmapsets/1153889#mania/2423663

I like how cute that pfp is, I love the hat!

Thanks in advance!
Decku
Hi... my map is anime, but it should be fairly easy to mod.

beatmapsets/1089126

Thank you in advance if you take up the offer.
Topic Starter
EimitMaggi999
Small update:

everything accepted for now. Will look over my dislike of anime simply to get more practice in :P
finished Joshuainq's request and couldn't provide anything meaningful -> gave a hype
finished BASIC and Stan's NOVICE on Shima Rin's request, gonna do at least the two harder diffs tomorrow, maybe top diff as well

Y'all are supposed to do something if you've read the rules, please do the thing :v

Going to sleep soon. I'll take two more requests, afterwards the queue is closed until I've finished everything. Cheers and thank you for all your responses!
Herarudo
Hello hello uwu

succducc - me & u
beatmapsets/1161093#mania/2422376

This is a generic song but is still not ranked on mania, if you can please mod the 4* diff, is an SV map, hope you enjoy it.

Let me know if you have problems reading the SV owo

I love the dog profile picture of the last person here xD
Topic Starter
EimitMaggi999
opened again - will be going to sleep at some point - please consider the queue closed if there's 4 new requests after this post c:

- finished Shima Rin's request
- finished HerarudoxD's request (might return for solely looking into the SVs at some point, I'm not that good at mapping them myself yet D:)
- checked Doofyplayer's and DarkestDeci's request, but passed due to a good amount of mods already present, and me not finding anything out of place.
McEndu
buuuump

beatmapsets/1151089

Near completion, feedback for 4k diffs appreciated
Ai 1 2 dAi
hi I'm also new on modding world xD

beatmap : beatmapsets/1169455#mania/2439723

thanks in advance :)
Topic Starter
EimitMaggi999
update:

- finished McEndu's request (4k NM, HD and MX)
- finished Ai 1 2 dAi's request

queue is still open and I'm not working on any mods right now. Might want to look into my own mapping and playing the new Terraria update, but chances are I'll finish your stuff pretty quickly :P

Taking 3 new requests after this post. As always, consider the queue closed once I got 3.

reminder to do the thing you should do if you've read the rules
Angki
Heyya, mod my map pls :"

beatmapsets/1128003#mania/2356497

thx owo
dkingo
Hey, NM request for this marathon map.

beatmapsets/571418#mania/1320516

Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks!
Asymetrical
heya

beatmapsets/1130287#mania/2389404

VIS::CRACKED by Frums

Tech map, had some interesting ideas up.

Thanks! (pls do normal and easy first tho)

also btw pls post mods in multiple posts in the correct spots. Saw your modding in one of my friend’s maps and you did the forum based format, not the current discussion page based format. Please do the formats correctly!!(realized you did the mods correctly in some maps. woops.)
Topic Starter
EimitMaggi999
update:

- finished dkingo's request
- finished Asymetrical's request (Easy and Normal)
- rejected angki's request for two main reasons - the mapset already seems in good shape, and frankly speaking when I look at your responses to other modders' work I don't feel like my suggestions would be appreciated. Had it laying around for a while now, and needed to make this decision.

I'll probably take the day off tomorrow, and reopen before I go to sleep. Take care everyone c:
Topic Starter
EimitMaggi999
open pog

taking 3 new requests after this post!
PokeSky
hihi cute stickman o/
beatmapsets/1159083#mania/2418690

4k, marathom, instrumental

ty owo
eLzL
Agis-
NM req, please
beatmapsets/1129692#mania/2359924 (Hard diff only)
4K TV Size, i hope you still enjoy this

Thank you o/
Side
hey hope I'm not too late!

beatmapsets/1137177#mania/2374714 (just one diff if you want)

show more