posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
steve04

registration form | discord | spreadsheet | stream

1. 1v1, free-for-all
  2. Scorev2
  3. 400 - 3,000 and 3,001 - 15,000 using this BWS
  4. Quals (two weeks) -> bracket stage (details below)
  5. Pools consist of 10 maps in quals, 13 maps in 8-man rounds, and 17 maps in 4-man rounds.

1. This is a 1v1, free-for-all tournament.
  2. This is an international tournament.
  3. The rank ranges for this tournament are 400 - 3,000 and 3,001 to 15,000. Ranks will be enforced with this BWS.
  4. There is no limitation on the amount of signups.
  5. Players who are not in either of the rank ranges are still allowed to register. However, if they are not strictly within any rank range after the registration period has ended, their registrations will be removed.
  6. The tournament will have qualifiers, followed by a group stage, and a modified version of a double elimination bracket.
  7. There are strictly no warmups for any round during the length of the tournament.
  8. Schedules and mappools will be released every Monday of the week before those matches should be played.
  9. A point system will be used for this tournament. Refer to this here.
  10. All players are required to join the Discord server. Failure to do so may result in your registration being removed.
  11. No staff members are allowed to participate, except streamers, commentators, and graphic designers.

1. Registration: May 4 - June 1 15:00 UTC
  2. Screening: June 1 - 7 (tentative)
  3. Qualifiers: June 20 - 28
  4. Bracket Stage R1: July 4 - 5
  5. Bracket Stage R2: July 11 - 12
  6. Bracket Stage R3: July 18 - 19
  7. Bracket Stage R4: July 25 - 26

Note: A number of rules listed here are subject to change, depending on the number of signups and/or other factors.
This is a bit long, however key information are highlighted in bold.

General Lobby Rules:
  1. The lobby will be made by the assigned referee, and invites will be sent out to all players in that lobby. Players are responsible to be available when the lobby is set to start.
  2. Players have a strict 10 minute grace period to join the lobby. If a player has not joined the lobby after 10 minutes have passed, their slot is considered forfeited, and they will have to reschedule to a different lobby. This can be done at most twice a week.
  3. There is 90 seconds of freeze time between each map for players to ready up. If all players are not ready by that time, the referee can use a !mp start 15 command and the map will be played, no matter if the player(s) are ready or not.
  4. All maps will be played with NF enabled.
  5. Players are allowed to leave the lobby once all maps have been played. Should technical issues arise, players are required to notify the referee, and will be given after regulation.
Note: For later stages of the tournament, matches will be played directly in one lobby, as opposed to being played in a qualifier setup. Reschedules require all players to agree on a new time, or 3 out of 4 players at 24 hours before the match is due to start.

Qualifiers:
  1. For this round, all players will play in qualifier lobbies throughout the qualifiers weekend.
  2. All lobbies for this round will hold a maximum of 8 players. This can be extended to 12 players based on circumstances.
  3. There are no picks or bans in this stage.
  4. Scores for each player will be calculated based on this formula.
  5. For tier 1, the top 32 players based on qualifier results advance to the bracket stages. For tier 2, the top 64 players based on qualifier results advance to the bracket. Both tiers will split the player pool into the upper bracket and the lower bracket. The rest is eliminated.

Bracket Stages:
  1. The tournament will be using a modified version of a double elimination bracket. View the bracket here.
  2. By default, players will be grouped by their bracket halves for their matchup.
  3. For rounds consisting of lobbies of 8, matches will be played in an asynchronous manner - players will play through the entire mappool, and their scores will be compared with other players in their respective lobbies. There are no bans and picks.
  4. For rounds consisting of lobbies of 4, matches will be played simultaneously - all players will be playing in the same lobby at the same time. Each player will have one ban each - starting from the lowest seeded player. The remaining maps will be randomly picked until there is one map left.
  5. The Grand Finals will be played with no point/game advantage.

Winner: PENDING profile badge
Note: this applies to both tiers. Additional prizes are subject to be added.

Host: moof, steve04

Mappool: Dios Dong, DivineRose, moof

Graphics: Celsea

Referee: EthanTC, GDLenny, moss-, shdewz, SugiuraAyano, thefarrel007, TheHunter1, Vespulaz, zibi

Stream: FledPotato, moof

Spreadsheets: steve04
We are still looking for a few referees and streamers. Please message steve04#6293 or layne#0001 on Discord if you are interested in helping with the tournament.
M1keL
seegii cup three
layne
M1keL cup three
-Koda
I type in my time zone and it says invalid timezone.....
layne

TheFireWithin wrote:

You need to type just the number, i.e. "-4" or "-7"
-Koda

moof wrote:

TheFireWithin wrote:

You need to type just the number, i.e. "-4" or "-7"
Thank you man i love you homie
Valanti
How many stars are the maps?
Topic Starter
steve04
friendly reminder that registration ends in about a week's time. if you want to play, register now before it's too late! :)
gaming
good luck raoul