forum

Catch the Beat World Cup 2013 (Concluded - Chile Wins!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Makar
I assume this is starting after TWC? tl;dr thread for now

Seph wrote:

GO TEAM CANADA
Seph
PH TEAM

#1 Seph
#2 Seph
#3 Seph
backup: Seph

oh god you guys gonna lose
Nokeru

Seph wrote:

PH TEAM

#1 Seph
#2 Seph
#3 Seph

^Egocentric group -runs-
Captain: 119410501
Team Members: 119410501, NeoRainier, Dragovian, Celycchan (Backup)
Time Zone: Central European Time (CET) +01:00 UTC
Loctav
Nice to see this. If you need help, contact me!
VelperK
BINATIONAL TEAM

Countries: Argentina - Chile
Captain: VelperK
Members: Dark Diego - eldnl - lineqtxz - VelperK
Time Zone: UTC/GMT -3 hours

No.
Tesu
finally
MillhioreF
CTB>< (lol a new tourney come~)
Seph

Nokeru-Chan wrote:

Seph wrote:

PH TEAM

#1 Seph
#2 Seph
#3 Seph

^Egocentric group -runs-
Rubytic
Good good :)
Ca Calne
sounds fun... only happened once in a year xD
Akatsuki
Sounds fun.
Laharl

Akatsuki wrote:

Sounds fun.
It was quite fun the last time Weez organized a tournament. =D
arrdhikaa
Reserved-

VelperK wrote:

BINATIONAL TEAM

Winner Team already set
Revengexsoyah

119410501 wrote:

VelperK wrote:

BINATIONAL TEAM

Winner Team already set

GL <3
MillhioreF
now we need a challenger!

SPOILER
Binational Team: Korea and Japan

ExGon - Berncastell - kenji - Nico Nico Douga
Kanye West
You forgot Rubytic.
VelperK

Kanye West wrote:

You forgot Rubytic.
No, Spectator.
eldnl
still so easy
Meko

MillhioreF wrote:

SPOILER

lol it's awesome players xD
Niko-nyan
o.O may i to be a referee for this tournament? but i already at taiko tournament as player
_Beatrice
why not allow mods play?lol
Madoka Ayukawa

_Beatrice wrote:

omg no, im too noob
Seph

_Beatrice wrote:

we plan to :D
Laharl
FL! FL! FL!

MillhioreF wrote:

SPOILER

ExGon - Spectator - GuruK - kenji *
Rubytic

VelperK wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

You forgot Rubytic.
No, Spectator.
He alreaady quit
GuruK
There are still many good no-mod players in Korea even though their performance ranks are not very high.
but I'm not sure about how many of them will play.. T_T
GeeNX
4. Binational teams are allowed in this tournament if a country lacks CTB players
4-2. Binational teams are restricted. Meaingn they can only be formed if one country is too small AND little to no difference in timezone.

And if I am not wrong, if you make for example a Portugal-Spain team, you deny other spanish or portugal players to make a team by themselves, with or without being together? I have this doubt
Seph

GeeNX wrote:

Dont want be the black sheep but

4. Binational teams are allowed in this tournament if a country lacks CTB players
4-2. Binational teams are restricted. Meaingn they can only be formed if one country is too small AND little to no difference in timezone.

And if I am not wrong, if you make for example a Portugal-Spain team, you deny other spanish or portugal players to make a team by themselves, with or without being together? Not more to say by now
This. Unless either Chile or Argentina completes a country team and whoever lacks players can provide one for the latter. Until then VelperK's team isn't allowed.
VelperK

Seph wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

Dont want be the black sheep but

And if I am not wrong, if you make for example a Portugal-Spain team, you deny other spanish or portugal players to make a team by themselves, with or without being together? Not more to say by now
This. Unless either Chile or Argentina completes a country team and whoever lacks players can provide one for the latter. Until then VelperK's team isn't allowed.
Weez allowed it. I asked him.
Seph
I'm sorry but I have to disagree on this.

Weez wrote:

4. Binational teams are allowed in this tournament if a country lacks CTB players.
You know this kinda defeats the purpose of having this rule.
Topic Starter
Weez

GeeNX wrote:

And if I am not wrong, if you make for example a Portugal-Spain team, you deny other spanish or portugal players to make a team by themselves, with or without being together? I have this doubt
basically if a binational team is formed, that means 2 countries have a small number of active ctb players, thats the whole idea with binational teams. With your example, I am well aware that Portugal has a small community but Spain on the other hand are pretty damn active so they have the power of forming their own team.
Topic Starter
Weez

Seph wrote:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree on this.

Weez wrote:

4. Binational teams are allowed in this tournament if a country lacks CTB players.
You know this kinda defeats the purpose of having this rule.
If another Chile team comes up then I have the power to veto this merge......
Deif
Chile has plenty of good CTB players to conform a complete 4 people team by themselves afaik. If people start creating binational teams this way, it'd be impossible for many other players to participate.
VelperK
They just have 3 people able to defeat Asians, so you should know more yet. I complete the lack of another player there so yeah.

And besides, Argentina completely lacks of CtB players with the capacity to outstand some people. I'm beign fair and objective here, you can go and check Argentina's ranking in what CtB respects and see it by yourself, if I didn't form a binational team in the first place I wouldn't be able to participate.
Topic Starter
Weez
No one is going against Argentina. We all know that you are virtually the only active player there right now. People are just forgetting that if a binational team is formed, both those two countries cannot form a national team of their own.
VelperK
Well, people from both Chile and Argentina should be happier to have a team able to outstand every CtB player instead of having 2 different teams with lesser chances when it comes to win this.

I mean, they wouln't go and ruin their country's big chances of winning because they want to form a team on their own.
Madoka Ayukawa
Captain : Sakuya Aizawa
Team Members : Sakuya Aizawa, Ableh_ZZZ, -Newbie-, Intel21(Backup)
Time Zone : UTC/GMT +7
show more