forum

Turning back to the old slider. [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Mercurial
I don't know if I'm the only one who get really annoyed by the new slider system.

The only thing I propose is a "toggle/button" that allows you to return to the old slider system.

Nothing else to say here.
deadbeat
t/104720 <- that?
t/106418 and a more recent one.

marking as dupe sorry ;__;
Topic Starter
Mercurial
No problem, sorry.

I can't find any dupe thread, but anyway, thanks n.n
TheVileOne
Get used to adding a red point at the end. It works very, very similar to the old system. Although you can't apply a red point directly by clicking on the last point. You need to create a new point and drag it in. I'll make a feature request about not being able to red point the last slider point directly if it's intended for us to use this method as a way of manipulating sliders.
winber1

TheVileOne wrote:

Although you can't apply a red point directly by clicking on the last point. You need to create a new point and drag it in.
no, you can. Use the slider tool, and make two random points. Then for the last point, you can click a node twice to turn it into a red node and then right click the red node to end the slider there. This has been like this for as long as I can remember, ever since I first started mapping.
TheVileOne
I'm pretty sure what i'm referring to is a bug. because on multiple occasions I've found it impossible to add a red point to the last point in the slider. I think it has to do with a point being unsnapped in a very particular way that it just refuses to red point I guess. Also there's the bullshit, I can't drag the point in to make a red point, because the last point is unsnapped and i have grid snap on. that should be fixed.

Also the bug that because I can't make the slider any smaller, I can't drag the point past the start of the slider. It's a minor annoyance that the game blocks you from smoothly adjusting the slider points whereever you want them.