forum

[Free to Use] Tournament Spreadsheet Template

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KyuF
Intro
Hi tournament players, this post is not a tournament but a guide, or should I say a spreadsheet template for hosting tournaments. You do not need to use it if it doesn't suits your style.

Template Features
The goal of the spreadsheet design was meant to be used universal for all Eclipse Tournament (Which has been disbanded after it's disappointing amount of forfeits on the first run).

You can see it in action here in this forum.

The spreadsheet was made for convenient navigation links and packed details (with maybe overboard fancy design). If your a minimalist, I think you can skip this post.

Purpose
You may have notice some other tournaments using the spreadsheet as well. 2 years ago, I was approached before to ask if "they" were able to use it, and of course I wholesomely welcomed them to "continue the legacy of it", since it'd be a waste for I spent almost half a year messing and designing it, but however the use of works was never credited (and even removing the name mark I left on it, which left me devastated).

But recently I got approached again, to ask if they could use it, after 2 years since I was last asked. And so to correct my mistake, I would like to personally release and allow the use of the template, but be sure to credit me please (if you use it).

edited on 15 May 2020
Molly Sandera
Cool! I will check it out. Maybe this will help me get more organized when hosting a tourney in the future!
Kyupou
Thanks! I really like this template, this is a huge help so much appreciated ^^