forum

Sandoval - A Quien Tu Decidiste Amar [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Gero

Loctav wrote:

Sure. Just call me back when everything is settled.

Yes Of Course :3 Thanks a lot :3!
Topic Starter
Gero
Updated :3
Loctav
Okay.
Stefan
Congrats
Topic Starter
Gero
Oh Thanks a lot T.T
Loooctav
Felicidades Puto, Te estas robando osu! :c
Cloudchaser
Congratz Gero ;Q;!

#3 mapa rankeado ~~~ :3 felicidades y buen trabajo
XinCrin
Grats Gero ^^
HabiHolic
OMG OMG!! Gero!! Congratz@!!
Mythiax
yay ranked! gratz Gero ;D
Natsu
Congratz Gero :D vamos por mas gordita ^^
Kei
Oh a spanish song. Grats
Broccoly
gratz man!! too fast!!
Makar
Nice song~
DakeDekaane
Yay \o/
nvrsebas
Felicitaciones perra mia o3o
Lokovodo
no offense but the beatmap skin is terrible you should remove because theres alot of people who wont play for that simple reason cba to clear once than disable
Patric_old
I only played the Easy version but I really enjoyed the accuracy of the beat timing. It was not frustrating at all trying to time 300s.
Heibel

Lokovodo wrote:

no offense but the beatmap skin is terrible you should remove because theres alot of people who wont play for that simple reason cba to clear once than disable
If you can't even stand to play a map ONCE with the skin and story board the mapper intended the map to be played with, you're free to leave. No one is forcing you to play the game in the first place.
Topic Starter
Gero

Heibel wrote:

Lokovodo wrote:

If you can't even stand to play a map ONCE with the skin and story board the mapper intended the map to be played with, you're free to leave. No one is forcing you to play the game in the first place.
Thanks Heibel :3