forum

[osu!] Add a short random time to beginning when open FL/HD [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
ET sc2
When I was new to osu!, I think Flashlight is a really cool mod. However, as the "double screens" are becoming more and more, I think it should have a feature. Although I don't know what the "ds" 's method is, I know they have to synchronize the “two screens” by much of my time to watch the dubious FL players.

So I want the admins (and peppy, of course) will attach importance to this issue. I think it not hard to achieve, only need to add a short random time (about 100 - 5000 milliseconds) to the beginning of the beatmaps when players open the FL or HD mod(s). (Because then it will be very hard to synchronize the beatmap's start timing.)

I believe it can help to decrease “ds”, and lots of people could re-accreditation the high scores with FL or FL+HD.
theowest
Now that's a clever way of fighting it!
raririn
actually i don't think it really works,but whatever i agree with it.-.
peppy
There are already delays. Trust me that it doesn't help. The delay would need to be several seconds at the start, and on each pause/unpause to be effective, which would subtract from the usability of osu! to normal users. I'm not willing to go that far.