posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PostScr1pt

Links

Summary

Hello and welcome to the Good Luck Everyone! Cup
This tournament is a V2 NF head to head match with 8 players
This is my first tournaments so there can be many basic mistake in this tournament. But I just hope that you have fun participating in this tournament and I'll do my best! :3
The top 32 players after the BWS calculation will head to the group stage.
Players that can play Osu! at 11~15 UTC on weekends will only be allowed for the registration.

Rank Restrictions

Players that are above 6,999 with BWS will be allowed to participate.
Badge weighted ranks will be calculated after the registration ends (5/13 23:59 UTC)
Once again, The top 32 players after the BWS calculation will head to the group stage.

Schedule

Regs End : 5/13 23:59 +9 UTC

<Week 1>

RO32 Group A(5/16 20:00 +9 UTC)

RO32 Group B(5/16 22:00 +9 UTC)

RO32 Group C(5/17 20:00 +9 UTC)

RO32 Group D(5/17 22:00 +9 UTC)

<Week 2>

RO16 Group A(5/23 20:00 +9 UTC)

RO16 Group B(5/23 22:00 +9 UTC)

RO16 Group Winner(5/24 20:00 +9 UTC)

RO16 Group Loser(5/24 22:00 +9 UTC)

<Week 3>

Semi-Final(5/30 21:00 +9 UTC)

Grand Final(5/31 21:00 +9 UTC)

Rules

All picks will be picked by the referee rolling the dice. (For example, if there are 13 maps left, the referee will do !roll 13 and the # that comes out will be the # map from the top of the remaining maps)
After the map has been selected, players will have 1 minutes for picking mods following these rules.
If you can’t pick mods before 1 minutes.
during Game 1st miss : Warning and can switch pick
during Game after 2nd miss : -5pt Final Score and can switch pick
1) You cannot pick NoMod 3 times in a row.
2) You cannot pick the same mod twice in a row.
3) Before the match ends, all players must play HD and HR mods at least once, and if not, they will be deducted 10 points from their total points. (If the player uses HDHR, they can either use it for HD or HR as their choice)
4) DT maps will not affect any continuous picks. (If the player's mods choice were HD and DT, they will not be able to use HD as their next mod because it goes against rule 2. For the same reason, players will not be able to pick NoMod 3 times continuously even if there were DT maps in between)
5) EZ mod do not work against rule 3, but it can be picked to stop the continuous NoMod mod.
6) EZ multipliers will be rolled by each players after the warmup ends. The formula will be 1 + rolled number / 100.
After the map ends, 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8th players will each get 10/8/6/4/3/2/1/0 points.
The match will end if either the first place gets 50/60/70 points or the 15 maps in the pool are finished.
After the 15 maps, if there are multiple 4th place or if there will be multiple 1/2/3 places in the grand finals, there will be a tiebreaker.

Thanks to support [ Mallang ] uwu!

Prize

1st : 5$(Paypal) or 2 months supporter
2nd : 3$(Paypal) or 1 months supporter
3rd : 2$(Paypal) or 1 months supporter
Random 2 Player : 3$(Paypal) or 1 months supporter
If you support this tournament please pm me PostScr1pt#3007

Staff

Host : PostScr1pt

Spreadsheeters : PostScr1pt

Graphic Designer : Evan1

Mappool Selector : PostScr1pt

Mappool Tester : Atipir

Streamers : PostScr1pt aann2345678

Commentators : Chickenslord1, Prade

Referee : PostScr1pt, Atipir, Chickenslord1, Prade

Discord Admin : [ Mallang ], steve04

This version update : 5/6 fixed Staff and corrected the error
Suicune3
!
SoupAPlayer
LUL Rng map selection. Sounds fun tho
-Akeno-
" Players that are below 6,999 with BWS will be allowed to participate. " I got baited, you should edit to 'Above'
Topic Starter
PostScr1pt

-Akeno- wrote:

" Players that are below 6,999 with BWS will be allowed to participate. " I got baited, you should edit to 'Above'

ouch. Huged miss Thanks -Akeno-! I'll have it corrected.
HAFTBEFEHL

-Akeno- wrote:

XDDD fuck i was baited as well, shame