forum

[STD] Upper Flame Tournament | [2v2 team of 2/3] | [10k-40k] | (Players regs close)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Okupsa

Hello and welcome to the first iteration of the Upper Flame Tournament!
This tournament is a regular osu!standard 2v2 tournament with no specific gimmick.

Registration phase: April 26th - May 17th
Screening phase (More information about it can be found here, you must have the site's language set as English to be able to see it though.): 17th-24th of May
Qualifiers: 30th-31st of May
Round of 32: 6th-7th of June
Round Of 16 + Loser's Bracket Round 1: 13th-14th of June
Quarterfinals + Loser's Bracket Round 2 & 3: 20th-21st of June
Semifinals + Loser's Bracket Round 4 and 5: 27th-28th of June
Winner's Bracket Finals + Loser's Bracket Round 6 and 7: 4th-5th of July
Loser's Finals + Grand Finals: 11th-12th of July

Please read this prior to registering to this tournament, thank you.

1. If you are not on the Discord server, your registration will not be complete and you may not take part to the tournament.
  2. The score system used in this tournament will be Score V2.
  3. Any player from any region may sign up to this tournament.
  4. Team Size for this tournament is 3. You are allowed to register your team with only two members, and add one later on.
  5. Mappools and schedule for a weekend will be released on the Sunday or Monday prior to that weekend, exceptions being exceptional circumstances or all matches that concluded early.
  6. The rank range for this tournament will be 10.000 to 40.000, with a rank buffer of 1k.
  7. This tournament will feature the Badge Weighting System, or BWS and use the following formula: rank^(0.9937^(badges^2)).
  8. As this tournament might award a badge to the winning team, any member on the staff list is not allowed to participate. An exception is made for streamers, commentators and designers.
  9. A referee will be assigned to every match/lobby. Invites can be sent up to 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled match time.
  10. During the matches, there must be 2 players from each team playing every map. No matches will be played in a 1v2 or 1v1 format, at any point in the tournament.
  11. Anyone participating in this tournament (including staff) must have common decency, and not be overly toxic for no reason, otherwise a ban from the tournament will be enforced.
  12. Only in the first 30 seconds of a map can the map be retried if anything hindering happens such as a disconnect. If anything happens after this, whether it is a disconnect or lags, the map will not be replayed.
  13. A Qualifiers Stage will be held to determine the 32 players that will access the Bracket Stage.
  14. There will be 1 pool per stage.
  15. Winner's Bracket and Loser's Bracket will always play on the newest pool.
  16. Failed scores will count.
  17. Teams will be allowed to ban 1 map per match up to RO16 and Loser's Round 1, and 2 maps from Quarter Finals and onward. However, they cannot ban two maps from the same mod pool, with the exception of Nomod.
  18. Your can't pick the same mod twice exception of NoMod.
  19. On a Freemod pick, each team must have at least one player activating a mod. Allowed mods are Easy, Hidden, HardRock, and Flashlight. The multiplier for Easy has been changed, and will be x1,75 throughout the whole tournament. You are allowed to run two mods at once (e.g. HDHR)
  20. The team that rolls highest will pick first and ban second.
  21. Ban alternation is used (Lower rolling team bans one map first, then the higher rolling team bans one map, then the lower rolling, then the higher rolling).
  22. Always remember that this is just a game (I.e behave yourself while the match is ongoing).
  23. If a team fails to show up to a match, the other team will be granted a win. If neither teams show up to a match, the match will be rescheduled to a later time. Your team has 10 minutes to show up.
  24. The winning condition for each stage is:
    1. RO32, RO16 and Loser's Bracket Round 1: Best-Of-9 (First to 5 points wins)
    2. Quarter Finals, Semifinals and Loser's Bracket Round 2, 3, 4 and 5: Best-Of-11 (First to 6 points wins)
    3. Winner's Bracket Finals, Loser's Bracket Round 6 and 7 + Loser's Bracket Finals and Grand Finals: Best-Of-13 (First to 7 points wins)

Host: Okupsa

Admins: Aidown Tig P a t r i c k

Spreadsheeter: Tig

Designer: Tig

Mapsetters: dqwed deflateddolphin Okupsa P a t r i c k

Streamers: Damarsh AFKBRB (Looking for more!)

Commentators: Damarsh Em1ru Shawn - Bakugo- (Looking for more!)

Referees: Geromu Keretem Aidown P a t r i c k Loreal moss- real cute VnSoul Okupsa DizzyH Tig wiam103 Cindergoat GDLenny (Looking for more!)

I'm still looking for staff (referees, commentators and streamers). If you're willing to help, please shoot me a discord PM at Apsuko#2759 or mention me on the Discord server.

Nothing for now, if someone want to donate, I'll appreciate
Lexonox
ok this is epic
milkybox
HYPERS
abateur
pas lu
Topic Starter
Okupsa

Lexonox wrote:

ok this is epic

Yes ofc