forum

[Album] Hillsong - Saviour King

posted
Total Posts

What is more appropriate to use as the Artist?

Hillsong United
0.00%
Hillsong Church
0.00%
Hillsong
100.00%
Total votes: 1
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Kazuko Nekojou, Zafenatpanea and I decided to map the whole album Saviour King from the Hillsong United, since we love Hillsong Musics. By the way, everybody is welcome to create their own difficulties since this Album consists of 14 songs in total and will be treated as a guest difficulty. Also, we will freely accept Storyboardings~.

By the way, we will use the Track listing in DVD (not in CD) but the Introduction song (Saviour King by Marty Sampson) will be excluded, rather Ending version will be added.

Album Track List
"Saviour King" [introduction] (Marty Sampson)"I'm Not Ashamed" (Marty Sampson) Video Link | Beatmap link"Break Free" (Joel Houston) Beatmap link"Hosanna" (Brooke Fraser and Darlene Zschech)"Here in My Life" (Darlene Zschech)"You Are Faithful" (Darlene Zschech)"In Your Freedom" (Marty Sampson)"To Know Your Name" (Jad Gillies)"In the Mystery" (Joel Houston)"God of Ages" (Darlene Zschech and Reuben Morgan)"You Are My Strength" (Reuben Morgan)"One Thing" (Darlene Zschech)"Lord of Lords" (Brooke Fraser)"You Saw Me" (Reuben Morgan)"Saviour King" (Marty Sampson)

Legend:
[green] - RANKED
[blue] - UPLOADED (WORK IN PROGRESS / WAITING / NEXT)
[pink] - NOT YET UPLOADED (WORK IN PROGRESS)
[red] - NOT YET UPLOADED (WAITING / NEXT)
[strike] - NOT INCLUDED

By the way, Constructive critics and suggestions are always welcome!!! :D :D

Zafenatpanea wrote:

Also... If anyone could help us finding the appropriate Background Images in each songs will be appreciated SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. We'll be very grateful for that BIG HELP :D :D :D
Link: Saviour King

Poll Questions:
1. What is more appropriate to use as the Artist?
  1. Hillsong United
  2. Hillsong Church
  3. Hillsong
Coro
Hillsong~ Support~

Let me contribute Taiko diffs~
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

CoroQuetz wrote:

Hillsong~ Support~

Let me contribute Taiko diffs~
ARIGATOU~!!!! :D :D :D :D