forum

[o!std] Non-Professional Cup | 2v2 | 250k - 150k | FINISHED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tarrigan

Welcome to the Second Iteration of the Non-Professional Cup!

This tournament will be using ScoreV2. The minimum number of people in your team is 2, while the maximum is 4. You can sign up as a team or as an individual. The tournament format will be 2v2. The tournament will start off with Group Stages (Round Robin) then proceed to a Double Elimination bracket. If you or your team wants to play in this tournament, then you MUST be in the discord server. If you want to play in this tournament but don't have a team, you can join the discord server. There will be a free agent channel where others are also looking for team mates.

For people who've signed up for staff, you must also be in the discord server. You will be getting a small interview so we know a lot more about you.

LINKS

Team Registrations (Closed) | Free Agent Form (Closed) | Discord | Challonge Bracket | Spreadsheet

1. STAFF SIGNUPS OPEN: April 12th
  2. PLAYER REGISTRATIONS OPEN, Staff signups close: April 25th
  3. PLAYER SIGNUPS CLOSE: May 16th
  4. SCREENING PHASE: May 17th - 29th
  5. QUALIFIERS: May 30th - 31st
  6. RO32: June 5th - 7th
  7. RO16 + Losers RO16: June 12th - 14th
  8. QUARTER FINALS + LOSERS QUARTER FINALS: June 19th - 21st
  9. SEMI FINALS + LOSERS SEMI FINALS: June 26th - 28th
  10. WINNERS FINALS + LOSERS FINALS: July 3rd - 5th
  11. GRAND FINALS + LOSERS GRAND FINALS: July 10th - 12th
If we have less than 32 teams for whatever reason, the RO32 stage will be skipped and proceed to the RO16 and so on.

1. Everyone from your team must have a rank between 250k - 150k and must stay in that rank range until registration closes.
2. Your team will be invited into the match lobby 10 mins before the match starts.
3. If your team is 10 mins late after the match is supposed to start, your team will automatically forfeit.
4. If someone from the tournament is found cheating or breaking one of osu's guidelines, you will be kicked from the tournament. After that, Admins will decide what to do with the rest of the team.
5. Each team gets one warm-up that must be under 5 mins.
6. After warm-ups, both teams will roll, the winner of the roll gets to decide to ban first or pick first.
7. For the Freemod picks at least one person on your team must choose mods.
8. If scores tied at match point, the tiebreaker map will be played.
9. The tiebreaker map can be used with mods.
10. If you don't pick a map within 2 minutes, the other team gets to pick a map.
11. If a player disconnects during a match within the first 30 sec, the beatmap restart will be made by the referee. The disconnected player will have 5 min to reconnect, and if that player fails to do so, the point will be given to the other team. For all other disconnects, the current beatmap will be played through without consideration of the disconnected player's scores. For teams of 2 players, the disconnected player will have a time limit of 10 min after the map ends to reconnect, and if the player fails to do so, the match will be considered a forfeit.
12. If a restart is made, then no substitutions can be made by either team.
13. Every team has an unlimited amount of substitutions for every match.
14. Be mindful of osu! community guidelines

1st: PENDING Profile Badge + 2 months of supporter
2nd: 1 month of supporter

Nambulance
s c u f f e d
FourFifty
Gfx artists out here pogging
Hibaragi
I'm it XD
Rangerbean
Damn
kvictor
Tell more... xD
Mashyuf
Fixed it, not scuffed anymore
- T E K A M I -
my time
Linears
I'm in :)
SoupAPlayer
Profile "badage" POG
Topic Starter
tarrigan
To people who are trying to sign up for staff, the Referee and Mappooler roles have been removed due to a over abundance of those roles.
bluezenither
sign me up AWOOGA
Takiaz
scuffed sheeters
Topic Starter
tarrigan
Team Regs are now out so sign up with your squad and win!
-Akeno
pogers gl to all
Moyashie
i hate 4* T^T
Dream10
EZ PZ dubs
kvictor
Defy
Are the times for the tourney be based in a NA timezone?
Mashyuf

Defy wrote:

Are the times for the tourney be based in a NA timezone?

This is an international tournament, so all schedules will be written in UTC. However, all match times will be suitable for each player's local timezone. So please don't worry that you need to play very early in the morning or very late at night.
show more