forum

How to change the sample name location/timing??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eupho8
When you check the "Show sample name" it automatically shows the title and artist in the beginning of the map, but I saw some mappers setting it to a different timing on the map (like Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim) by 384059043 where the title appears almost in the middle of the map!). I wanna do it for one of my maps too but can't find how? It's not mentioned in the mapping guide and I can't figure out where to even look. Anyone knows how to do that? Thanks c:
Zelzatter Zero
"Show sample name" only shows the sample used in the notes and it only availables in mania mode.

What you're talking about is like "metadata timing" and you have to PM the QAT (Quality Assurance Team) or NAT (Nomination Accessment Team) to change it. This is not the thing you can manually change for your will.
Topic Starter
Eupho8

Uraomote Error wrote:

What you're talking about is like "metadata timing" and you have to PM the QAT (Quality Assurance Team) or NAT (Nomination Accessment Team) to change it. This is not the thing you can manually change for your will.

ah-huh... That's a shame. Thanks for the info though, I've been confused about it for some time ощо