forum

There should be tournaments for low-ranked players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LeGamer_Dude
I am a very low-ranked player, and one day I thought, "Hey, there should be a competitive tournaments for 6 & 7-digit players. Like me!" So, yeah. Can anyone help with this?
Zeity
props to you for wanting to get into it early but try to grind a bit and get a bit better at the game before that lol
(Also really hard to set up something for 7 digits)
sushi w
i have the money but im lazy lmao
Swerro
Try osu!matchmaking https://discord.gg/CehChep
Numero_Zer0e

LeGamer_Dude wrote:

I am a very low-ranked player, and one day I thought, "Hey, there should be a competitive tournaments for 6 & 7-digit players. Like me!" So, yeah. Can anyone help with this?

If your goal is to create a tournament, I can help if you want. I have a bit experience.
If your goal is to participate, I can send you some Discord server which are doing some tournaments for 6 digits.
Molly Sandera

LeGamer_Dude wrote:

There were tournaments for low ranked players, and i assume that there WILL be more of these in the future. I finished one recently (and i lost in the first two rounds) and waiting to participate in another one. I think you will find it if you keep looking in the forums.
But there's one thing i must tell. Till you find a tournament, develop your skills well. Playing a bit above your comfort zone will help with improvement (your comfort zone is where you FC with good accuracy)
Misery
Reason why you don't see this low rank of a tournament
1. Half the matches are defaults from people (players) who can't commit / aren't serious. Trust me, I know from experience.
2. Just rank up lol, it'll take u less time and it's easier than people think. By the time you're around 3k-4k pp, you should be able to join and find them.
3. No serious tournament staff wants to deal with the pain of managing this low of a rank. Not to mention the mappools and organizing the entire thing.
4. This rank is easy pickings for cheaters / multiaccounts / sandbags. It's no fun for anyone.

If you really want to, (I bet you won't), you can hang around higher level tournaments and see if you like them. Then rank up so you can join them.
Clarkyclarker
Commit to the game by ranking up to at least high 6 digit first.

It's better trust me
Ryuzaki
bro there are literally dozines of tournaments for 6 digits,also you literally started 1 month ago, you still need to learn the game