forum

Want a white background skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TaNgdDAL1I
I thought White background skin is godd ,but I tried many types, just can't make or find good one

and I wana ask,why the key on right pressed will be yello???

search:negative skin white background
BelastendAF
I dont know if by "white background" you mean the "interface on song selection screen", the "background in the gameplay screen" or the "inputoverlay background".
Interface on SSS: not neccessarily hard to make, you can just make some areas completely white, but might have to make the selection-mode images another color than white.

Gameplay background: beatmapsets/752832#osu/1584908 this map has made a way to make the whole background white without obscuring any other part of gameplay/your skin, any other method obscures some part of gameplay.

inputoverlay background: this has been a choice made by peppy ages ago, you cant change it, except by making the color multiply with yellow to make the pressed color different.

If there is anything else you meant, feel free to write back.
Topic Starter
TaNgdDAL1I

BelastendAF wrote:

I dont know if by "white background" you mean the "interface on song selection screen", the "background in the gameplay screen" or the "inputoverlay background".
Interface on SSS: not neccessarily hard to make, you can just make some areas completely white, but might have to make the selection-mode images another color than white.

Gameplay background: beatmapsets/752832#osu/1584908 this map has made a way to make the whole background white without obscuring any other part of gameplay/your skin, any other method obscures some part of gameplay.

inputoverlay background: this has been a choice made by peppy ages ago, you cant change it, except by making the color multiply with yellow to make the pressed color different.

If there is anything else you meant, feel free to write back.
Just 3months ago I solved this problem
I want the inputoverlay background be white ,and I changed the key imput image to white.It did works.but the key1 make the background be yello.So I change the key1 to mouse1.Mouse imput won't make the background be purple