forum

Osu!mania score and monthly ranking charts [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Amefuri Koneko
Is maximum score going to stay 1kk for every diff? If yes then what is gonna happen to future ranking charts? Like, SS all easy diffs for max score? D:
deadbeat
Hanyuu
Maybe PP ranking i think
Topic Starter
Amefuri Koneko

deadbeat wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/103572 ?
Well, I get the point about getting rainbow 300s for regular rankings and I'm ok with it, but monthly charts always were based on score
and a possibility to play easier diffs and get the same rankings as for harder ones is an issue IMO.

Hanyuu wrote:

Maybe PP ranking i think
That will require playing every diff for all songs to get max PP, which is not really fun I think.
Hanyuu
In PP i think it count the best result or not
deadbeat
well for now, i'm going to deny this as a duplicate.
also there is a discussion here about the the score multipliers for 4~8k. so feel free to talk about your view point on the that there
haha5957
are we sure that this is duplicate? I don't think so...

OP is talking about ranking chart; like, even now we use SCORE for ranking charts while we use PP as primary ranking method.

if we keep this method, ranking chart for osu!mania would be pretty much retarded - because it only counts score and we all we know that doing SS on easy is going to be the easiest method to win the chart.
MillhioreF
I assume mania charts will be meaningless until mania pp comes out (as in, no recognition for the winner, no supporter tag, nothing)