forum

osu!droid open source

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Edrows Luo
Notice: This project is NOT an official project!!
Notice: This project will not be vary active!!
Notice: If you want to help the development of osu!droid, you should always know that the official project osu!lazer will support android platform and it also needs your help!!
Notice: You will face a huge dirty code base if you want to contribute in this project!!

For a long time before osu!lazer appeared, osu!droid is a substitute of osu!std on android phones. It has been continuously updated for a long time. After neico&pesets stoped working on osu!droid, a group of people in osu-droid baidu tieba took over the development of osu!droid. They made osu!droid better and better, and osu!droid became the best choice if you want to play osu!std on an android phone.

Now, the official project osu!lazer will be cross platform and it will also support android. As a substitute of osu!std, osu!droid will lose its meaning. However, during a long period of time, osu!droid has grown a small community, and many people love this game. We don't want this game to be totally dead after osu!lazer fully support android, so we make it open source.

If you want to play osu on android, we recommend you to help the development of osu!lazer, because it is the future. But if you really like osu!droid, and want to make osu!droid better, you can contribute to osu!droid.

osu!lazer:
https://github.com/ppy/osu

osu!droid:
https://github.com/osudroid/osu-droid

Website of osu!droid:
http://ops.dgsrz.com/

We will update osu!droid once a year (but if there are not enough new things in a new update, we will ignore that update and wait untill next year)

I hope that the community will not forget osu!droid, as it is a good substitute of osu!std during the time when there are no offical port on android platform.
doudouva_old
O
rodpro
Well I'd good but is laggy

Well am am sharing this app
Why don't work a Android in 8.1

And why without video is lag and with video is not lag why and that fps is drop so this osu!lazer is cool but am osuplayer
So I know is demo but make is so cool and make it is not lag that for now
KoroRisu
Although I like Osu! lazer with it's nice features with crossplay and such, but I'm sticking with Osu! droid for now. It's gameplay was way smoother. Only if I had some knowledge about coding, maybe I can help develop it further.
marlowlom
Yyy
White-TIGER
I have both versions working perfectly on Android 9, my device: Vivo Y19 4/128
-[Pochi]-
I liked the new update such as adding new mods to the game, changing skins while in game, adding more settings such as showing pp scores and fixing bugs. I hope you keep on making this better.
Bunny Cookie
My Both Version Cherry Mobile Flare X2 I Need To Buy New Device Still Soon!!
lolminilol
will the ability to play videos for songs ever be implemented?
S4MUX
Mmh in Xiaomi is good?
Axon-_-
What's the minimum configuration for osulazer on Androids?
RAPTOR8
Bueno aquí la cosa es que en el osu Lazer no c puede hacer stream como en el osu droid lo luego de eso uff está god
AcoolDudeman
heh