forum

Audio file conflicts with diff.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tenten3012
So yeah, uhm...
I just opened up a song in the editor, timed it and started mapping. After checking AiMod, it tells me that Audio file, Artist, Title, Unicode artist and Unicode title "conflict with diff.", and I don't really know what exactly is wrong and how to fix it. The map only got this one difficulty so far, I created a second one after seeing this and I got the exact same errors in both difficulties then. There is only one audio file and after checking the .osu file of the difficulty, everything seems to match with what I see ingame. What should I do?

Serizawa Haruki
This error means that the artist, title etc. on the current difficulty are different from the difficulty named "diff."
Maybe you forgot to delete the second diff and changed some stuff which causes this inconsistency.
Topic Starter
Tenten3012
There is only one difficulty.
Zelzatter Zero
Can you show us the metadata field in both editor and .osu file? Or if possible, show your map folder too.
Topic Starter
Tenten3012
This is what I see ingame:

and this is the .osu file:

Also, this is the song folder:

Anyways, after creating a new difficulty and deleting the old one, everything seems fine now. But I still don't know, what really happened there.
Zelzatter Zero
I think the problem is how you have a font error in the TitleUnicode field, despite of using Windows 10 (Mine is still Windows 7 and it works just fine), causing the conflict in the editor and the file. You can see the similar problem I posted here, because of Unicode font error: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/1001536

To confirm, open the .osu file in your newest diff you've mentioned again and see.