forum

Introduction of a guy who's not wearing pants

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PantsuMeo
After some months playing this fantastic game, I found myself impolite to not introduce myself to the community. So, here's my intoduction :

To begin with, I state the fact that the world I think is real is really real, even if I'm not sure it is. So, in real life (the one I think is real), I'm a 17 years old boy in last year of french highschool. And highschool in my town is really not like the ones in anime. But the real thing in anime which work in real life is the time proportions. Look : in k-on, the 2 first years of highschool last 12 episodes, and the 3rd year last 26 episodes ! I'm scared that my last year of highschool last more than twice my 2 first years, or I'm going to be mad. Also, I'm in scientist section even if I don't like science. Beside my complains, I'm half french, half vietnamese. This mix give me a light yellowish/tanned skin and a bit hairy, but i'm quite hairy on legs, but almost nothing on my arms (even less than girls). Is that weird ?

Well, let's continue on something less weird, and what's bring on this game. So, I start watching anime when I was younger with Pokemon in the first time then with Ojamajo Doremi, Captain tsubasa, detective conan when I was in elementary school and in the beggining of middle school. In the middle of middle school, I started watching various other anime. Then in late middle school, I found hentai. And I like a lot. But not as what bring me definitivly into anime : Strike witches. Because when I saw those girls flying in this beautiful sky without pants, it was like I was doing the same. At this time already, I don't liked like wearing pants (and I still don't like). It's maybe because of this I don't like going to school, it's not okay to force us to wear pants. And shoes too, I don't like wearing shoes. By the way, in my country, almost every people wear underwear tight boxers, but I can't stand them cause it's too tight and it hurts. But with wide underwear, sometimes, everything goes out. So, isn't a bit awkward for a men to fly in the sky without pants while wearing wide underwears ?

Hum, maybe I talk too much about not wearing pants, and I forgot to mention my favorites anime which are in my top 5 of all times : Strike witches, K-on, Mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha, Sora no woto and Yosuga no sora. For manga it's : Sekirei, To love ru, Kimi no iru machi, Saint young men and Shonan junaï gumi.

In games, I used to play trackmania for 4 years or I dunno, I started play this game since Trackmania ESWC then play sunrise, then nations, then I bought united ( I just checked, and trackmania eswc is out since 2006 ...). Well, I play this game since long time. But, after a long time playing this game, it began to bore me. So, I started playing VN and eroge. I still pay them, but not too much.
And so, we finnaly arrive at how I started playing osu (remember, it was at the beginning of the 2nd paragraph). I don't remember how, but I've found a video on youtube about a guy playing a game on the Strike Witches II's openning. And then, I started play osu.
Beside anime, manga, games, and underwears, I really like Hard Gay. My favorite episodes of Hard Gay is surely the Hard Gay cooking ones. Especially the one when the kid answer Hard Gay about why he doesn't like carottes with "Because when I put them in my mouth they tastes like carottes". Hahaha, everytime I think of this moment, I can't stop laughing.

And yeah, as you can see on my avatar, I love Barkhorn. She's so brave and strong and cares about her little sister, it make me want she cares about me ...
And so, this is the end of my introduction. I hope you enjoy it dispite the little lenght.
Oh yeah, and I forgot talking about osu, but who cares, I'm an average player who don't even uderstand how pp are working except it required good rank (but I think it's logic).
ychao

PantsuMeo wrote:

words.txt
welcomeandenjoyyourstay.png
Lunhui
öhm. your Welcome o:
Pacemaker

PantsuMeo wrote:

For manga it's : Sekirei, To love ru
Man, if I had to think of absolutely unreadable manga, those 2 would definitely be the first ones to come to mind. You have some fucked up taste lol

Welcome, though. :P
Bread
Hey, welcome to the forums!

I'll apologize right now for not reading your entire intro since it was a bit tl;dr for me, and you started describing your body

but okay!

Detective Konan is great! The rest of your favorites though... you might as well put boku no pico on there ffs. Haha you seem interesting enough though, so don't feel creeped out if I PM you or something IG in the future. Feel free to add me 'cause I need more friends oAo
Topic Starter
PantsuMeo
Thanks to welcome me here.

Pacemaker wrote:

Man, if I had to think of absolutely unreadable manga, those 2 would definitely be the first ones to come to mind. You have some fucked up taste lol
Yes, I have shit tastes. But I said I like them, not that they're good. Because there're not really that good ...

Bread wrote:

Haha you seem interesting enough though
This is the first time someone tell me something like that. Thank you.
Hoverlegs
edit: I really regret doing that.

Vext_old

PantsuMeo wrote:

After some months playing this fantastic game, I found myself impolite to not introduce myself to the community. So, here's my intoduction :

To begin with, I state the fact that the world I think is real is really real, even if I'm not sure it is. So, in real life (the one I think is real), I'm a 17 years old boy in last year of french highschool. And highschool in my town is really not like the ones in anime. But the real thing in anime which work in real life is the time proportions. Look : in k-on, the 2 first years of highschool last 12 episodes, and the 3rd year last 26 episodes ! I'm scared that my last year of highschool last more than twice my 2 first years, or I'm going to be mad. Also, I'm in scientist section even if I don't like science. Beside my complains, I'm half french, half vietnamese. This mix give me a light yellowish/tanned skin and a bit hairy, but i'm quite hairy on legs, but almost nothing on my arms (even less than girls). Is that weird ?

Well, let's continue on something less weird, and what's bring on this game. So, I start watching anime when I was younger with Pokemon in the first time then with Ojamajo Doremi, Captain tsubasa, detective conan when I was in elementary school and in the beggining of middle school. In the middle of middle school, I started watching various other anime. Then in late middle school, I found hentai. And I like a lot. But not as what bring me definitivly into anime : Strike witches. Because when I saw those girls flying in this beautiful sky without pants, it was like I was doing the same. At this time already, I don't liked like wearing pants (and I still don't like). It's maybe because of this I don't like going to school, it's not okay to force us to wear pants. And shoes too, I don't like wearing shoes. By the way, in my country, almost every people wear underwear tight boxers, but I can't stand them cause it's too tight and it hurts. But with wide underwear, sometimes, everything goes out. So, isn't a bit awkward for a men to fly in the sky without pants while wearing wide underwears ?

Hum, maybe I talk too much about not wearing pants, and I forgot to mention my favorites anime which are in my top 5 of all times : Strike witches, K-on, Mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha, Sora no woto and Yosuga no sora. For manga it's : Sekirei, To love ru, Kimi no iru machi, Saint young men and Shonan junaï gumi.

In games, I used to play trackmania for 4 years or I dunno, I started play this game since Trackmania ESWC then play sunrise, then nations, then I bought united ( I just checked, and trackmania eswc is out since 2006 ...). Well, I play this game since long time. But, after a long time playing this game, it began to bore me. So, I started playing VN and eroge. I still pay them, but not too much.
And so, we finnaly arrive at how I started playing osu (remember, it was at the beginning of the 2nd paragraph). I don't remember how, but I've found a video on youtube about a guy playing a game on the Strike Witches II's openning. And then, I started play osu.
Beside anime, manga, games, and underwears, I really like Hard Gay. My favorite episodes of Hard Gay is surely the Hard Gay cooking ones. Especially the one when the kid answer Hard Gay about why he doesn't like carottes with "Because when I put them in my mouth they tastes like carottes". Hahaha, everytime I think of this moment, I can't stop laughing.

And yeah, as you can see on my avatar, I love Barkhorn. She's so brave and strong and cares about her little sister, it make me want she cares about me ...
And so, this is the end of my introduction. I hope you enjoy it dispite the little lenght.
Oh yeah, and I forgot talking about osu, but who cares, I'm an average player who don't even uderstand how pp are working except it required good rank (but I think it's logic).

Pantsu color?
vizzy
Welcome to the forums.
Topic Starter
PantsuMeo

Hoverlegs wrote:

No,nononono.THIS is how you do it.
me
[img]no.jpg[/img]
Actually I just get off the bath so yes, I'm dress like that.

Vext wrote:

Pantsu color?
Right now ? Pink with light pink and dark pink flowers.

And again, thank you to welcome me here.
Aoriki
Wow, long intro to read.

Interesting~ Welcome to the forums.
Tshemmp
Haha, I want to subscribe your posts.

Btw pp are this (although some points are a bit outdated but you will get the idea): http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/images/d/d6/Perf ... points.png
Topic Starter
PantsuMeo

Tshemmp wrote:

Btw pp are this (although some points are a bit outdated but you will get the idea): http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/images/d/d6/Perf ... points.png
I only write long post, I don't read them. (but still thanks, I'll give a read to this)

And thanks again~
DaddyCoolVipper
You seem very interesting, welcome to osu!
MMzz
tl;dr

He doesn't wear pants.

Enjoy your stay my French friend.
Topic Starter
PantsuMeo
Is not wearing pants is that much interesting ? I know a lot of people who're not wearing ones.
Anyway, thanks.
Vext_old

PantsuMeo wrote:

Right now ? Pink with light pink and dark pink flowers.
Yes, moar pink!
Cyclohexane
That introduction, wow

I would almost give you props if not for the grammar and syntax errors.

You seem like an interesting one. Welcome.
MMzz
How come no one wears green pantsu.
Cyclohexane
Don't look at me, I wear blue ones.
thelewa
Dude, I never wear any pants either. Playing osu! without pants is the key to success.
Topic Starter
PantsuMeo

MMzz wrote:

How come no one wears green pantsu.
Maybe because it would look like algae that are proliferating into your under underwear.

thelewa wrote:

Playing osu! without pants is the key to success.
Or playing any other game.
Or doing any other things.
Like eating without pants is way better than eating with pants.

And thanks again.