posted
Total Posts
show more
California
i used to play competitive soccer but now i just play with few friends :/
Topic Starter
Foxtrot

Kanye West wrote:

How long are your kickboxing sessions? Is it intense cardio?
1 hour. Right now they're pretty light since this is my first serious workout but I expect it to be more intense later on.
Vish024
Used to play football. All I do these days is occasionally play tabletennis with mates.
Topic Starter
Foxtrot

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Used to play football. All I do these days is occasionally play tabletennis with mates.
Ping pong is really fun. I wish I could own a ping pong table but I don't have enough space for it.
Vish024
I play at a club, never owned a tabletennis table.
Topic Starter
Foxtrot
Ping pong table
Vish024
Tabletennis.

Anyway all my Asian friends destroy me when we play.
PinkSheep
I've never played any sports
mathexpert
I'm in a swimming team, and I bike to school everyday. It's only ~25 minutes away though.
Naikaze
No
Faust

Dulcet wrote:

Yes, one of those threads. Do you guys exercise? If yes, what sports or routine?

I take kickboxing classes three times a week. It's really fun! Great way to learn how to defend yourself and great exercise too. On the weekends, I always try to jog for at least an hour.
Wah.
Woah.

Well, this is a nice surprise.

On topic, military training. I believe I've taken around 9 lessons of Basic close-combat training a long while back. Those were a lot of fun.
Frizz

silmarilen wrote:

and i cycle to school (20 km x2) every day
Hey I do the same thing too, that's cool.
Emaal

Blue Dragon wrote:

I play soccer once a week at school, and also I have started to have fun with volley along with my cousin & friends. Pretty nice actually :)
omg new hulk
Vish024
He's malandro, so he can play football, charm a beautiful woman, have a drink with his mates and have a run-in with the cops and escape all in one day.
Jarby
If I need to go to the supermarket or train station, I'll opt to walk instead of taking the bus. I sometimes tag along when my dad walks our dog too, but to be honest, he walks a little slow, so the reason I don't go all the time is because I get bored. I avoid escalators if there's a staircase simply out of principle now unless I'm feeling particularly tired or lazy.

In addition to that, I power walk on the treadmill I have, often while playing a DS game that doesn't require precise movement or while reading a book. I try to do that a few times a week, but I've been rather bad recently. It's the main reason why I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, so I do remind myself that it is good habit to keep up.

I don't really play sports anymore since I'm not in school and don't have friends to do it with, but I can see myself taking up some in the future.
dNextGen
oh wow i want to take kickboxing classes aswell,sadly there are no gym that provide it in my town :( :( :( :(

also i jog 30minutes/day allday oh and i also swim 2 times/week ^_^

great way to make yourself far away from being fatass
foulcoon

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Tabletennis.

Anyway all my Asian friends destroy me when we play.
asian very good ping pong

ping-pong
ping-pong
Moriya Suwako
I've played badminton for several years. In addition I need to practice it every week for about 4 hours.
prefix
suprisingly I do quite a lot. every day I have to walk to the bus stop (about 10 minute walk) to get to school. pretty much stuff happens in school so some days I'm active as hell while others I'm like a snorlax. then after school I have some sort of training regime (30 second rest each)which includes,in order done):
>20 pushups
>20 clap pushups
>25 sit ups
>2 minutes of planking
>50 jumping jacks
>20 burpees (hehe burpees)

and it doesnt just end there. on saturday I attend a 2-3 hour Kendo lesson. For some reason, after doing all of this... my body still hasnt changed :cry:
Heibel
Not at all
Suzu_old_1
Table tennis and 3x in a week fitness studio.
thelewa

Dulcet wrote:

thelewa wrote:

No.
That's interesting, do you at least walk?
No.
Jordan
1km of walk (2x) everyday to walk to school

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JappyBabes
does streaming count?
Kanye West
No.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Used to play Basketball everyday, but I've transitioned to Biking. Bike as much as possible nowadays, good stuff and great sites/fun here in Arizona. I have a Mountain and Road Bike so can take either route.

Don't really go to the gym itself that much though. I get most my cardio from biking and such.
Mianki
I played Junior Soccer for one day and quitted because I was born on late 1989 and all my friends were born on 1990 so they didn't put me in the same group were my friends were. Instead I had to play with scary "senpais" who were born on 1989.

Nowadays I go for a walk/jog when I feel like it and I also play frisbeegolf during the summer.
Grammar asdasd
Kanye West

Mianki wrote:

frisbeegolf
So much fun!
yeahyeahyeahhh
I played a lot of Ultimate when I was an undegrad, shits intense.
Blue Stig
I play Stepmania.
Got a metal pad for it.
Right now I'm not playing for the moment 'cause I sprained my ankle horribly.
Cyclohexane
I play handball once every two weeks. It's very physical, but it keeps me in shape.
MMzz
I click circles.
jjrocks
Run every weekday for about 2-4 miles and Tennis practice every Tuesday and Thursday.
Kyonko Hizara

MMzz wrote:

I click circles.
Tenjou Utena

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

MMzz wrote:

I click circles.
Jarby
If you quote it once more, it will officially be FOUR TIMES AS FUNNY
Kanye West

Jarby wrote:

If you quote it once more, it will officially be FOUR TIMES AS FUNNY