forum

Change Volume in Editor [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
dkun
As the title says. The ability to change in-game volume from the editor; maybe a tick somewhere or on the menus.
theowest
Universal volume?
Sakura
Ok i thought there was a duplicate of this, but it was related to the hitsound volume p/1463945 not the overall volume, however, for overall volume can't you just change the volume on your pc/speakers/headset?
Azure_Kite
Cool kids have speaker volume on max and adjust volume via software controls, Sakura.
Tenacious J
In game? You mean something like this? t/97852
mm201

Azure_Kite wrote:

Cool kids have system volume on max and adjust volume via speaker controls, Sakura.
Fix'd. lrn2 amplify. You get a quieter noise floor this way.
D33d
I thought that pumping the system volume above the default was supposed to degrade the sound, unless that's a load of old hokum.
Tenacious J

D33d wrote:

I thought that pumping the system volume above the default was supposed to degrade the sound, unless that's a load of old hokum.
Raising the speaker volume above the system volume does degrade the sound, you get unwanted noise. That's why you raise the system volume to max and only change speaker volume.

Lappy users look away! ...unless of course you connect to external speakers.
D33d

TenaciousJ728 wrote:

D33d wrote:

Raising the speaker volume above the system volume does degrade the sound, you get unwanted noise. That's why you raise the system volume to max and only change speaker volume.

Lappy users look away! ...unless of course you connect to external speakers.
Oh, right. I confused the two myself. Silly me.

Anyway, I would like to be able to change the volume in the editor, because there are times when I want that to be quiet, while still being able to map and not have to go into test mode.
Zare
Bump and Support.

has been bugging me for quite some time now
Sure
This has been requested several times but never accepted, don't know why.

p/674030
viewtopic.php?p=520853#p520853

Anyway I still want this.
Saten
Your's and dkun's suggestion is way more specific

2 or the dups Derekku linked was multi requests
3rd was pause/mute which isn't related to this

And non of them were denied. I don't even know why your request was denied..
ReVeNg3r
And what about changing the song's volume, not in-game but the song itself's.This might be option in Song Setup>Sound>MP3's/song's volume
Sure
finally :D
Saten

Added
[Luanny]
yuuuuup \o/
Finally I won't have to quit editor to change the volume
Flanster
I usually changed the volume in test mode :P