forum

[CTB] EZ/HT tournament (Registrations closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Konomachi

Hello and welcome everyone to osu!catch's second EZ/HT tournament! Well since a lot of players last time requested it, it'll be split up into 2 tournaments (1 for EZ and 1 for HT). The tournaments will run simultaniously and start on Saturday April 11th. Every player is welcome to play, there is no pp limit. You can enter both tournaments or just one of them. Seedings will be decided by a seeding round happening on the week-end of April 11th.

1. The score used in this tournament will be ScoreV2.
  2. Groups will be drawn randomly while your Seed is determained by your results in the Seeding round.
  3. If the player is 10 minutes late for their match, they will be disqualified for that match.
  4. Commentators aren't allowed to bad-mouth players in any given scenario, if they still do they WILL be kicked out of the commentating team and will not be allowed back in.
  5. Rescheduling a match is allowed until 5 days after the schedule has been released. Matches will NOT be rescheduled after this date.
  6. You cannot nullify a beatmap for any reason.
  7. Only in the first 20 seconds of a map can the map be retried if anything hindering happens such as a disconnect. This is only allowed once per match for either player.
  8. If the beatmap ends in a draw, the beatmap has to be replayed again.
  9. Failing a beatmap still makes the score you got valid (even if you are not alive at the end of a song)
  10. You are allowed to ban 2 maps per match per player, meaning a total of 4 bans per match.
  11. You are only allowed to ban 1 map per mod per player, meaning you can only ban i.e. 1 Hidden map but your opponent can still ban another Hidden map.
  12. The player that rolls highest will pick and ban second.
  13. Ban alternation is used (Lower rolling player bans one map first, then the higher rolling player bans one map, then the lower rolling, then the higher rolling).
  14. Always remember that this is just a game (I.e behave yourself while the match is ongoing).
  15. If neither players shows up to conduct the match a roll will be done to determine the match’s winner.

EZ Tournament

Group Stage:

3 EZ maps
3 EZHD maps (Surprisingly we got a lot of requests for them last time maybe just memeing tho XD)
3 EZDT maps
3 EZFL maps
1 EZHT map (TB)

(You're allowed to pick HD for EZDT maps but I don't really expect anyone to do it)

HT Tournament

Group Stage:
3 HT maps
3 HDHT maps
3 HTHR maps
3 HTFL maps
1 EZHT map (TB) (I want to try and make the TB the same as the EZ tournament but not 100% sure yet)

(you're allowed to pick HD for HTHR maps)

For the seeding rounds it'll just be 1 map for each mod (no TB) and everyone plays through the mappool twice (the higher score counts, while the lower one is used for tiebreakers)

To register yourself in the tournament just post your timezone and which tournament you want to enter in the Discord Server or here (I probably won't have to time to check the forum every day so I prefer Discord)

Here are the dates:
February 11th - April 5th: Registrations
April 5th - April 12th: Screening phase (More information about it can be found here, you must have the site's language set as English to be able to see it though.)
April 18th - April 19th: Qualifiers/Seeding round (Depending on the amount of players)
April 25th - May 3rd: Groups (depending on how many players register we may only need 1 week)
May 9th - May 10th: RO16 + Loser's Bracket Round 1
May 16th - May 17th: Quarterfinals + Loser's Bracket Round 2
May 23rd - May 24th: Semifinals + Loser's Bracket Round 3 and 4
May 30th - May 31st: Winner's Bracket Finals + Loser's Bracket Finals and Grand Finals
June 6th - June 7th: Grand finals

1st Place: Profile badge + 6 months of supporter
2nd Place: 4 months of supporter
3rd Place: 2 month of supporter

All prizes are for both tournaments.

Hosts: Kasumii-sama Gln_Markus

Designer: DrakonLong

Mapsetters: Gln_Markus Rocma Rougoku

Streamers: Deroo oliebol ITotallyGetThat Sayira

Commentators: Kasumii-sama KWYJIBO Snowleopard

Referees: GDLenny ill onion JDrago14 Kasumii-sama nik Okupsa Sayira Stupid Idiot TLQ_Yoshii Wesley
Time Series

We are currently searching for more staff members! If you're interested and you have supporter (only for streamers and casters), please PM me (Gln_Markus#7415) via Discord or forum PM! Any staff member apart from mapsetters are allowed to play btw.
EzGon
GMT+9 for EZ tourney
-Story-
Fix the discord link please
Topic Starter
Konomachi
Sorry was busy with other stuff but I fixed the link now
Rimura-sama
GMT−3 for ez tournament
-Mitsu
GMT-3 ez tournament
- [Flan-chan] -
GMT+1 for HT Tournament
-Story-
GMT / UTC -3 Easy Tournament
Boltico
GTM -5 Easy Tournament
Pekorrat
GTM-3 HT tournament ^^
Justin Vega
UTC -5 both tourneys
-Aku
utc +2 EZ tournament. Pls no late night games for me , I get tired fast and it affects my gameplay a LOT
Nikolai
GMT+2 for HT tourney
Scheme
GMT+8 HT tourney
BoberOfDarkness
why u add HT to EZ TB and vice versa
Firu
GMT/UTC -6 Both tournaments
Topic Starter
Konomachi

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

why u add HT to EZ TB and vice versa

It used to be 1 tournament so I wanted them to have at least something in common. But if players don't like it, I can always change it to just HT and EZ.
Kimitakari
UTC+3 for both
Laqure
GMT+8 EZ Tournament
Morosis
UTC+7 HT tournament
show more