forum

osu! supporter tag payment method

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Chaeyoung
when i selected the mobile payment option to buy osu! supporter tag, it shows up with a price which is 3-4 times more expensive than what it should be. The mobile payment option from what I understand lets you pay through your phone's number so I would expect it to be slightly more expensive but its current price just seems too much. If i were to convert the normal price of osu! supporter to my currency it would be RM16.50. But with the mobile payment its 12.15USD?! I could get 4 months of supporter with that. Anyone can clarify if this is to deter me from using this payment option or is there a mistake with this because I don't believe it can be this expensive. I would accept if the price was doubled but it is tripled... the effect is more when you convert the currency as well
- Marco -
osu! uses xsolla for non PayPal / Credit Card payment options, osu! in no way choose how much you pay extra for using the xsolla service and yeah, using the mobile payment option is known to be very very expensive.
Topic Starter
-Chaeyoung

- Marco - wrote:

yeah, using the mobile payment option is known to be very very expensive.

I get this... alright thanks for clarifying
HotaruBestGirl
I've been wondering i'm from india and my question is that can you buy osu supporter using Paytm?
wowcake

DhruvPlayingOsu wrote:

I've been wondering i'm from india and my question is that can you buy osu supporter using Paytm?
(This thread has died, please do not bump an old post, or create a new one).

=======

I think you could do that or use another local payment method that your country provides by: Using the "Xsolla" payment method (located below the "PayPal" one) when you are prompted to choose a payment method when buying the supporter tag; this will bring you into selection of your local payment methods (and presumably paytm), they will also provide a further instruction to help you out when purchasing it.