forum

Can’t find original artist for song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HollowOnyx
I want to make a beatmap for a song from an anime, but I think it’s an original song without any specified artist because there are NO other records of the song anywhere else or I just can’t find it. What should I do?
-nub
  1. If there is no existing person recorded to be the artist, then Unknown Artist is to be used.

Can't really say for sure though unless you specify the song and anime it came from
Topic Starter
HollowOnyx

Anderzay wrote:

1. If there is no existing person recorded to be the artist, then Unknown Artist is to be used.

Can't really say for sure though unless you specify the song and anime it came from

Here’s the link to the song https://youtu.be/wO7Y-XfAFiY
Pairoxd
I know that the person who sings is Sumire Uesaka (上坂すみれ) and gives voice to Karin Nanase (七瀬 かりん) in Kyokou Suiri (虚構推理), but I don't know the name of the song :c
Topic Starter
HollowOnyx

Pairoxd wrote:

I know that the person who sings is Sumire Uesaka (上坂すみれ) and gives voice to Karin Nanase (七瀬 かりん) in Kyokou Suiri (虚構推理), but I don't know the name of the song :c

I’m pretty sure it’s just called The girl who breathes fire, since it’s an original song for an opening for an show within the anime. Woah trippy