forum

Yoko littner/gurren lagann skin.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aronzorz
Its my 1st skin so please don't hate, there will be changes as I progress in skinning but for now this is all I have for you. :C i did take some files from other skins, but i did modify most of them and I did add in my own files to make it, those of you whose skin files i did use thanks! this is Just this skin I use so feel free to Dl if your interested~! =3=
http://www.mediafire.com/?2sesh2wdfw6nzln
The link was set to private, it is now fully functional so feel free to go and grab it.
I will Add some pictures later on but for those of you willing and interested enough to Dl go on ahead and leave some feedback! thanks!

some pictures i had taken

Note: It is still in the early ages of being skinned completely there will be more progress as I learn more about skinning, any helpful ideas would be much appreciated as well, I also plan on changing the sound files eventually as well. if you want to use anything from this feel free too, I made it for everyone.
OsuMe65
screenies (screenshots) first...
no one will give good feedbacks without those...
vsharovatov
Why it's private? I totaly cant see this.
SPOILER
Before you create a thread check all 100 times.
Heibel
The link is private. no one can download it..
Lunavista
screenshots would be great. I doubt you'll receive any feedback until there are screenshots...
Topic Starter
aronzorz
oh yea i did set it to privitate ok i will change that yea sorry :c my bad lol, im working on screens now!
BulldozA
Is the background on the main screen a supporter only thing or something? I don't see it on mine

Edit:
This skin is awesome! thanks :)
Heibel
^ Yes it is supporter only
Topic Starter
aronzorz
Thanks! i hope you enjoy it! :D
Volken Bennet
I love Yoko, but this skinning...
ann_old
That spinner.. O_o;
Does it actually spin like that, or is it just the background?
Topic Starter
aronzorz

Volken Bennet wrote:

I love Yoko, but this skinning...
I am sorry if you do not like it, its my 1st one and its going to be still in the works for some time since, i dont have all the time in the world to do it right the 1st time, so it will be a long term goal to get it to standards, but for me it works for now.

ann wrote:

That spinner.. O_o; Does it actually spin like that, or is it just the background?
It does spin like that, i just took a random drill spinner and used it, there will be one coming soon that I am working on.
NeloAngelo1397
I know this is really old and this comment probably won't be seen but, how does one install this skin??? I have it downloaded, i just need it to be an .osk file not a .rar
Ayesha Altugle

NeloAngelo1397 wrote:

I know this is really old and this comment probably won't be seen but, how does one install this skin??? I have it downloaded, i just need it to be an .osk file not a .rar
you need to extract it using 7-zip, winrar or something similar
mijkolsmith
Great skin imo ;)
GreatTom
i like that skin but Where is the hit300's? Where is it :(

utopic__
omg it's been so long since then I just noticed. I was about to ask if you were planning to do a Kamina Skin ;-;