forum

[Archived] A way to change right mouse button to a button my keyboard!?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
superdestroyerI
So as the title suggests i want to know if there is a way to change my left click button in osu! to the c key in osu! because i am not good at streams and stuff like that my left hand isn't that good at doing that!.
ZXR ANON
if you are trying to use the keyboard to play osu, then the default keys for that are z and x. those keys can be changed to whatever you want, go to settings (ctrl + f), under the input tab or type in "change keyboard bindings". if you are trying to change your left mouse click function to c then read this --> its not possible to change that option in the game. tho it is possible to do it using a third party software called sharp keys, i highly do not recomend doing that for multiple reasons; clicking with your mouse decreases your accuracy, changing the funtion of the mouse buttons make it more difficult to navagate through the game, using this software can take up cpu use.

also, the only way to get good at streaming is to use two fingers on a keyboard, preferably a mechanical keyboard as they seem more rewarding, fun, and responsive, but a normal keyboard should do just fine.

also, practice
Death
I'm not 100% sure I understand the issue here. The above reply is correct in that you can change your keyboard bindings in the options menu and you can't rebind your mouse buttons through the game itself, but it sounds like you just want to use your mouse buttons to click in general and that is why you want to rebind them in the first place?

You can already use your mouse buttons to click without changing anything.
Topic Starter
superdestroyerI
Ok no what i mean is i want to be able to use z x c at once and like that as p4rk3r said to use sharp keys but it does some stuff in the background but i was thinking is there an option in the osu game files that anyone knew of because i dont use the right mouse button at all in osu because i play keyboard
Death
There is no way to do through the game.
Evil_N

superdestroyerI wrote:

So as the title suggests i want to know if there is a way to change my left click button in osu! to the c key in osu! because i am not good at streams and stuff like that my left hand isn't that good at doing that!.
so sorry , i just realised this is 4 years late but, on osu lazer at least, the key is already set to Z
so you can drag with your mouse and use either Z button or left mouse button during game depending on your choice. if you want to u can use both too. the setting should be preset on set up according to osu help page