forum

[STD 1k-∞ 4v4] Yuri Cup [Registrations Closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaeldori

Hello and welcome in Yuri Cup, a 4 digits focused tournament with harder pool than usual 4 digits tournament hosted by me and Cheri! 5 digits (even 6) can join but the pool will not be balanced for you, you are warned.

Spreadsheet | Discord | Registration | Challonge

- 4v4, Teams of 8
- Scorev2
- Qualifiers -> Double Elimination
- 1k-∞
- 2 bans
- Failed Scores Count
- Protect System, more explanation here.
- BO9 (first to 5) for RO32
- BO11 (first to 6) for RO16, Quarterfinals
- BO13 (first to 7) for Semifinals, Finals and Grand Finals (along with the potential bracket reset)

After the referee sends the invites, you have 10 minutes to join the lobby, otherwise it will be a default.
Maximal Warmup length: 4:00 and you have two minutes to pick it, otherwise it will be skipped.
If there is a problem in the first 30sec of the map, you can remake once.
If you disconnect at the end of the map, a screen isn't a valid proof, as it's too easily fakable. Stream or record are acceptable.
Teams need to have at least 4 mods on FreeMod and they need to have at least two different mods.
EZ will be x2, but not every maps will be allowed on Easy, this will be notified on the mappool.
Tiebreaker is FreeMod, doesn’t force the player to pick a mod.
You can have only one player with a BWS rank between 500 and 1000, and the top 2 average BWS rank of your team can't be over 1000
BWS Formula : rank^(0.9937^(badges^2))

Match will then start the next week end, date will be confirmed when Screening will be done

Host: Kaeldori, Cheri
Mappooler: Kaeldori, Cheri, Cindelluna, bor, squirrelpascals, My Angel Maki, Izzz, mayflower
Streamer: Kaeldori, Shymshym
Commentator: Iepie122, Fuma, moof, Blastthekidd, Shymshym, JackPaX
Referee: Ferretface, Stan, Iepie122, Cindergoat, Yorumi, moof, sriracha rice, thunderbird
GFX: ChillierPear
Spreadsheeter : Oralekin

If you would like to help out the tournament by staffing, Contact me on discord!

Prizes:
1st Place: Badge for the team

Price for second and third place are on discussion.
Ferretface
yuri
Stan
good tourney would recommend 10/10
AD0M1C
What's the map pool? i'm interested in joining, but I need to show team mates the map pool.
Topic Starter
Kaeldori

BigGay255255 wrote:

What's the map pool? i'm interested in joining, but I need to show team mates the map pool.

Mappool will be released after registrations end, to avoid any form of rigging
worst fl player
pog
Elzix
yaoi > yuri change my mind

dm me if ur a hot deranker
Topic Starter
Kaeldori
There are still a lot of place! Don't hesitate to try even if you never played in a tournament before
Airy Lights
yuri is the puriest form of love