forum

(serious) how to forget something purposely quick

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nodin
yesterday i lost a bet and was force to watch a video of (WARNING WARNING : A BIT DIGUSTING)
a granny take a poop and scope her feces with her own hand and then spitting it while mixing in her hand it before eating it

after that, not only that my mouse is broken because i puked on it but now i cant eat nor do stuff normally without a second of that clip repeating in my head disturbing me . i need some advices to completely eradicate it ,make me forget about it . im fine other fucked up stuff really but not
eating shit
abraker
This thread will always be a reminder for that memory you want to forget
pentaqola
thank you sir for forcefully injecting your memory to mine.

if you want to forget that memory of your, you can hit your head really hard with a hard object. there is a chance that you may get alzheimers, a disease in which you basically have a permanent short term memory loss, although take note that this is a permanent move which may kill your brain slowly in the process.

also, it is highly not advised to do the top situation if you want to forget something. it is one of the fastest way to forget, but not the healthiest.

other methods are way slower, but way more advised to do. i will let you think about what those methods could be.
ColdTooth
sorry sir, i can't help retardation
samX500
All you have to do is remove a chunk of your brain and hope that's where your memory were.
levesterz
I am sorry to tell you that the only way to forget it is just sleep forever
johnmedina999
Serraionga
johnmedina999
Westonini
Mr. Medina999