show more
Topic Starter
alacat
Thanks Melo :P
mana vayne
i hope this map will be ranked :)
Andrea
~Normal~

HP Drain -1 please, it's too high right now.

02:04:184 (2) - I'm not sure about this slider, it sounds strange to me.

That's all ^^
those
[Hard]
  1. 01:06:307 (1,2,3,4,5) - A little on the visual part, but in-game it would be strange to see followpoint appear between some objects and not appear between some. If you take 01:06:557 (2) - for example, you'll see that the Prev/Next says 1.03x/1.00x. You can still move them around a little to get the spacing more tight and for the followpoint not to appear between any of the objects, and that would be optimal. Of course, the same would apply to 01:09:307 (1,2,3,4,5) - .
  2. In fact, this appears throughout the first verse. Do some slight adjustments to the objects with 1.02x spacing or more so you eliminate the followpoints entirely. Leave the Kiai alone, since spacing is higher there and is expected.
Great improvements to the storyboard, by the way. I'm not against HP4, if you'd like another opinion.
Topic Starter
alacat

Andrea wrote:

~Normal~

HP Drain -1 please, it's too high right now.

ok !

02:04:184 (2) - I'm not sure about this slider, it sounds strange to me.
hmm , I follow piano here >_< if you say that you should change , I think again !

That's all ^^
Thanks modding ~ Andrea :oops:

those wrote:

[Hard]
  1. 01:06:307 (1,2,3,4,5) - A little on the visual part, but in-game it would be strange to see followpoint appear between some objects and not appear between some. If you take 01:06:557 (2) - for example, you'll see that the Prev/Next says 1.03x/1.00x. You can still move them around a little to get the spacing more tight and for the followpoint not to appear between any of the objects, and that would be optimal. Of course, the same would apply to 01:09:307 (1,2,3,4,5) - .
    okey :3 i put a more spacing here. around 1.15~1.20
  2. In fact, this appears throughout the first verse. Do some slight adjustments to the objects with 1.02x spacing or more so you eliminate the followpoints entirely. Leave the Kiai alone, since spacing is higher there and is expected.
    yes.. I fixed two places >_<

Great improvements to the storyboard, by the way. I'm not against HP4, if you'd like another opinion.
hmm , I thought about this again , I decided to reduce the results
Thanks modding those ~ :oops:
those
The point behind Andrea's mod about your slider is because it crosses a red line; the slider plays at the faster bpm and doesn't snap at the end. Finding a better red line arrangement would be ideal.
Topic Starter
alacat
hmm , ok ~ change to repeat slider → circle and one slider :oops:
those

alacat wrote:

hmm , ok ~ change to repeat slider → circle and one slider :oops:
But that's what you had before, and I mentioned it in my mod earlier. :/
Edit: use red 118 bpm at 02:04:184. Erase the 108 at 02:04:462. Keep the repeat slider; otherwise slider>circle, but I prefer the repeat and it's fine now since it doesn't cross red line.
Topic Starter
alacat

those wrote:

But that's what you had before, and I mentioned it in my mod earlier. :/
Edit: use red 118 bpm at 02:04:184. Erase the 108 at 02:04:462. Keep the repeat slider; otherwise slider>circle, but I prefer the repeat and it's fine now since it doesn't cross red line.
ok . add rea line here.02:04:184 , delete red line here.02:04:462 and I think again.. I put a repeat slider :3

Thanks again :oops:
those
I'll take a final look through this when I get to my PC in the morning.
Topic Starter
alacat
ok , Thanks checking those :)
kanpakyin
The quality of MP3 is rather low. I can help you to find a better one. PM me if needed, either forum or ingame.
Topic Starter
alacat
hmm , this is 192kbps... keep on now ~ ><

Thanks KPY :oops:
those
いらっしゃい アイの庭

Welcome to the Garden of Love. Ranked!
Aurele
Congratulation c:
Kanari
Congrats alacat ~
h3k1ru
gratz moecat~

sadly u just went to sleep and got ur map ranked.. well, then it will be good news when u wake up XD
NewRulerNA
gratz
Mythol
wake up!!!!
Satellite
おめでとうございます!
xsrsbsns

Mythol wrote:

wake up!!!!
gratz~
Fionana
おめでと〜 やったね!!