forum

Fav Song Playlist [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
mikufan8811
How about making a favorite song playlist on osu!? where you can list the favorite song and listen to your favorite songs in the osu! player. so we won't have to search for it again and again... :)

I don't know if this was requested before or it has been at at osu! the whole time.. :? if it has been at osu! the whole time please teach me how... ;)
deadbeat
there is a Favorites A and Favorites B folder all ready ._.
Sakura
Insert -osu! is not a music player- quote in here.
deadbeat
oh wait, for listening just in general. then yeah. its a game, not a music player. dunno how many requests there have been now about using osu! as a media centre :<
theowest
This is one of the most requested feature requests. Please use search.php to find the feature request you're looking for.

t/79474/
t/47804/
t/47430/
t/41567/
t/1608/
t/14711/
t/97946/
t/81802/
t/47804/

t/55758/ - endurance mode related
Topic Starter
mikufan8811

deadbeat wrote:

there is a Favorites A and Favorites B folder all ready ._.
how do you put favorite? please teach me how.. I don't know much about osu! just know how to play..
theowest
Right click on the beatmap you want to favourite and click on the Favourite grouping you want them to be in. These favourites can be accessed here:
deadbeat
oh right, should of posted. all ready explained how to add a map to Favorites A/B and how to access it >-<
Arczii

deadbeat wrote:

oh wait, for listening just in general. then yeah. its a game, not a music player. dunno how many requests there have been now about using osu! as a media centre :<
More cuz it's great idea. It is a music player nowday without playlist mode. You can listen mpeg file (that is in every each foler) but choosen manualy.
So what is problem to update it, lol.