forum

"Eye tracking"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dracobuster
So I have recently sIarted playing 4 star maps, and i can play from 4 to about 4.5 with a's and b's. I noticed that I can see what i am playing, but I have to look at the notes right before they hit the circle aka the left side of the screen. If I am unsure about a pattern but still hit it I then have to adjust my eyes back to the middlish left side of the screen and I end up missing. Where should I be looking, because when I stare at the right side of the screen I end up seeing notes, but I forget what I see in like .3 seconds after looking at another set of notes. If anyone is a good osu taiko player who can get a high A rank or S's it would help if you had an eye tracker or explain where to look.
Dioramos
You must be able to "be one" with your fingers and eyes. I usally look a little bit right from the judgement circle. Lets say in the middle. When i start to be slower as needed, i usaly start lokking more to the left to see the needed paterns faster. Well if you play beatmaps the 1st time, its hard to just look at onw point because you dont know all paterns.
apaajaboleh10
I look at the left side of the screen for the first few note and then look at the middle/right (depending on the scroll speed of the beatmap).