forum

Oh wait.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I think I died laughing at "French Fries are illegal!" xD

Anyway new here. Been to plenty of Boards before so don't mind me, I'll just hack a few accounts....Just kidding. I don't know how to hack.

Sadly, since downloading is a NO NO here, I cannot play this wonderful game you have created. I'll be on the boards usually though.

Yes I like big spaces in my post D: Forgive me. A "Wannabe-Funny guy" I be so I'm not all too funny. I like playing alot of PS2 games. Tales Series fan, Vesperia and Abyss happen to be my favorite but I only have a PS2 so abyss. Fan of Phoenix Wright but I strangly like Apollo more. Kind of a moron or I act like it to be funny. I'm no good at helping with life problems too much but I do my best any way.

A bit about me, so I hope I can have fun here and eventually play your game here. If there is a way to play without download then some inform me please. Thanks.
Atmey
I'm looking forward to PS3's Tales game, I loved Vesperia, but I didn't do the sidequests yet, I might do it.
Welcome to the forums.

Some tales songs are made to beatmaps. so just if you wanna check it out.
[deleted user]

Zeonark wrote:

I think I died laughing at "French Fries are illegal!" xD

Anyway new here. Been to plenty of Boards before so don't mind me, I'll just hack a few accounts....Just kidding. I don't know how to hack.

Sadly, since downloading is a NO NO here, I cannot play this wonderful game you have created. I'll be on the boards usually though.

Yes I like big spaces in my post D: Forgive me. A "Wannabe-Funny guy" I be so I'm not all too funny. I like playing alot of PS2 games. Tales Series fan, Vesperia and Abyss happen to be my favorite but I only have a PS2 so abyss. Fan of Phoenix Wright but I strangly like Apollo more. Kind of a moron or I act like it to be funny. I'm no good at helping with life problems too much but I do my best any way.

A bit about me, so I hope I can have fun here and eventually play your game here. If there is a way to play without download then some inform me please. Thanks.

me neither :?
its a bit slow on my computer so i have to use my cousin's but since i can't go on it much, i just have to talk on the boards without playing ..
nice to meet you, btw. im SEi ;)