forum

osu!trigen - realtime animated triangles in osu! style

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tanza

osu!trigen

realtime animated triangles in osu! style

osu!trigen is an application made in Unity created to make animated triangles without too much stress on the system.

You can change the colour of the triangles, change how many there are on the screen at one point, the speed of the triangles, the opacity of the triangles, the minimum size and the maximum size, and even change what the triangles are themselves! So you can, lets say, replace them with circles, or diamonds, or your face!

osu!trigen supports English, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Czech, Spanish, German, and French. With more coming soon.

osu!trigen is used for a plethora of things, from showing animated triangles in stream backgrounds, to just recording them for multiple minutes to use in videos.

Download from the Microsoft Store!

Download the installer! (.exe)
Download the zip! (.zip)

Download the source code!

All below images are taken directly from osu!trigen with no code or image manipulation.

Kosetsu
This is great!
Topic Starter
Tanza

_Snowy wrote:

This is great!

Thanks!
3zachm
Me being easily amused by things like this aside, I could definitely see the practicality of this and saving video editors a lot of extra time writing scripts for something like this. Great work!
Topic Starter
Tanza

3zachm wrote:

Me being easily amused by things like this aside, I could definitely see the practicality of this and saving video editors a lot of extra time writing scripts for something like this. Great work!

Thanks! :)
Topic Starter
Tanza
1.2 is out with a bunch of new features!
Melodies
Really nice! I wish we could save a selected period with transparent background, could be really useful ;)

Also, it would be nice to have shortcuts to manage the triangles while recording (like pause then and remove them)
Topic Starter
Tanza

Hifumin wrote:

Also, it would be nice to have shortcuts to manage the triangles while recording (like pause then and remove them)

If you mean hotkeys, they've already been added in 1.2 if i'm correct https://github.com/eclipsedteam/osu-trigen/wiki/hotkeys

If your talking about being able to delete and move triangles while the app is paused, i'll see what i can do - be warned that the microsoft store version isn't being updated anymore due to issues with verification

Thanks a bunch for checking it out! :)
disabled_nekit
I like this, nice work
Topic Starter
Tanza

disabled_nekit wrote:

I like this, nice work

rosenwashere
I know that i get amused by things very easily, but this project looks like a lot of work. Good job Hubz and HUBZAAAAAAA team!