i love the art
Condizionatore
pog
freddiiieeee
Yeet
Utami
oioioioi?
Libegon
Do you know if there will be some tournament for other modes if we have ofc enough players in them ?
PainTensei
How do I find 7 friends
megumic

PainTensei wrote:

How do I find 7 friends

thats not even corre-
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
@youi
Abbe
omg poggers
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
regs opening in 4 days omg.
Decheg_777
that nice
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
Signups are OPEN.
stacker
who's pooling for this
Topic Starter
cavoeboy

stackerjoe wrote:

who's pooling for this

The COE Staff Team.

On a serious note, it's probably going to be n0ah with me maybe suggesting a handful of maps. He's the one who came up with the mappool format we're familiar with today so I'm really happy to have him on-board.
megumic
There's now a link included to check if your signup is eligible, thanks olie!
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
After just 5 days of signups being open, we already have 47 teams signed up. Epic.
However this is far from our endgoal of 128 signed up teams (32 16-player teams), so tell your friends about this tournament!
You don't have to be a top player at all, since we plan to include a couple freebies in the achievements.
For the 1-4 digit players out there, you are the most valuable aspect to this tournament. The more players, the greater overall team balance will be.
Don't be afraid to sign up or ask other players to be in their team/join your team. After all, everyone will end up in a giant 16-player team anyway so it's not like you're stuck with the 3 people you sign up with :^).
If you're still looking for people to sign up with, please look around the Looking For Team tab on the main spreadsheet, there's a couple really good players on there!

Ok now that that speech is over, here's the setup for the achievements.
Each round will have 9 achievements, announced together with the mappool:
4x - 1% achievement
2x - 2% achievement
2x - 3% achievement
1x - 5% achievement
There are 2 types of achievements, team based and player based. Around half of the achievements are team based and half player based.

THEN, there are SECRET achievements. These are hard. Very hard. And that's why every single one of them will award a 5% discount. Some might be harder than others, and some people might instantly know what to do.
Since every single match will be streamed and when a team finds a solution the viewers might instantly know what to do, we are limiting all of these secret achievements to only being able to be achieved by only ONE team/player. But don't worry, there will be LOTS of secret achievements to give everyone a chance.
All secret achievements will be made public upon release of the first mappool.

Here I'll spoil a secret achievement to start up your brains.
megumic
Esquivalience
5-digit gang, rise up!
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
what if all 5 digits signed up...
oliebol
w-what if....we held hands....
Esquivalience
Le Mirai
I would enter when its not too late
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
signups are open for 9 more days so get your gamers together and become an OSU.
megumic
oh god registrations are ending in less than 5 days
AnzeigeistRaus
a
dots-
If u dont have friends, just join discord and write in lft

thx and much love

:3
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
signups are closed.

Team drawings, mappool showcase and achievement reveal will most likely happen next week saturday at 18utc. join the discord to stay up-to-date!

https://discord.gg/XuCUww4