forum

Best of the “decade” in osu!catch [VOTING]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Hey everyone, I realize there hasn’t actually been a decade of catch mapping, but I figure we can still make a map pack (and hopefully grab an achievement!) for the greatest maps that osu!catch has to offer from the beginning of the decade to December 2019.

Just a few rules/general stuff before you go ahead and post:

1. Ranked Beatmaps Only. No loved, graveyarded, or pending maps. The maps must have hit ranked before December 31, 2019 23:59 UTC.
  2. You can only vote once! However, you can change your vote by sending a legacy forum PM to Ascendance.
  3. You may vote for a maximum of 30 maps and a minimum of 15 maps. I’ll be aiming to have somewhere between 20-25 maps in the map pack, so this gives enough of a spread of maps to get a good idea of what should be included.
  4. Hybrid mapsets are allowed as long as they contain osu!catch difficulties.
  5. Votes are not weighted by what order you put them in, the maps that get in are purely based on # of votes rather than scaling points.
  6. When linking a map, please ensure that it is linked on the new osu! website and not the old one.
  7. When you complete the form, send a Legacy Forum PM titled “Best of the Decade osu!catch” with text inside to verify that your vote is your own.
  8. The deadline to submit or edit your votes is February 1, 2020 at 23:59 UTC.

Please submit your votes HERE!
You are also welcome to post your votes in the thread to generate discussions or talk about maps you enjoyed!

There’s also a list of every ranked map in osu!catch color coded by year that you can find here! Thanks to Yumeno Himiko for collecting the data!
-Aku
ok boomer
Telecastic
cool