forum

Just found out this part of the site exists.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RyuuNoYume
Heyup to one and all who may be reading this right now! The name's Ryuu, and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I've actually been playing the game for a little while now, but mostly as a guest. Figured I should make an account in October, though I started playing somewhere around September and sweating the hell out of practically every map. (My fingers ended up killing rather quickly the first few days. I'd like to think I'm a bit better now, though.)

I've got a bit of a history with rhythm games, more specifically the times I've played Taiko over at one of my friend's house, and I enjoy this genre. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get pretty good at this game. (Wouldn't be surprised if I just ended up crashing and burning, though.)

Besides that, I'm an absolute fanatic for any great story, whether it's told through a game, a movie, comics or whatever else. If it's good, then I'll probably like it. (Which probably applies to most people, I assume.) I actually want to work on my own book and get it published someday. If I do, I'll probably mention it around here somewhere. Another thing I'm quite fond of are languages. There's something so intriguing about them, something so mesmerising, that I've decided to learn a few languages, so I can better connect with people around the world, as well as gain a deeper understanding of different ways of perceiving the world. Besides English, I can speak Romanian, Spanish and Japanese. I haven't been studying these languages for long, however, so I'm most likely going to make quite a few mistakes if you read the stuff I write.

That's about it, I beleive. I hope we can get along.
よろしくね。
- Marco -
Hello and welcome! Good luck with your book ;)
Topic Starter
RyuuNoYume

- Marco - wrote:

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your book ;)

Much appreciated, Marco. Here's hoping that when I do finish it, I'll be able to get it published and not have to go through what J.K. Rowling did. Maybe we should play a few games at some point. (You'd probably absolutely destroy me, considering when you started playing.)
- Marco -
I'm still able to play max 4 stars, i'm pretty sure you will beat me at one point if you keep playing :P