forum

What did everyone get for Christmas?

posted
Total Posts
show more
KatouMegumi
ничего
Ashton
a keyboard, tea, tea mug, tea giftcards, starbucks mug, a wallet, clothes and some giftcards
lily1029
i got some clothes and a nice hoodie.

hoping to be released from the hospital soon ^^
ColdTooth
quite literally nothing special except for some socks and a gift card which i will probably never touch in decades
Serraionga
updated:
a pair of socks
underwear
new flippers
40€

levesterz
Update 2.0:
I got the best gift unstable wifi connection
Nate Bait
> Lots of nice winter clothes and pants
> A theatre gift card
> DIY pinball kit
> A cute little robot >w<
keremaru
> light up headphones
> mouse

now i can be true gamer >:^D
Ashton

ColdTooth wrote:

quite literally nothing special except for some socks and a gift card which i will probably never touch in decades

talk about being so privileged you complain about getting money.. I can tolerate a lot of what you say but this is... damn.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

talk about being so privileged you complain about getting money.. I can tolerate a lot of what you say but this is... damn.

Ok boomer.
Ashton

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ashton wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Ok boomer.

can u actually not say ok boomer to that?
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ashton wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Ok boomer.

can u actually not say ok boomer to that?

Ok boomer.
Ashton
if u feel the need to troll or try to bait to neglect what i said go ahead, but the fact remains if u are complaining about getting money on christmas you are excercising your privilege immensely.
Unpredictable
got a couple of shirts and some smaller nifty stuff. overall im pleased with anything I receive.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

if u feel the need to troll or try to bait to neglect what i said go ahead, but the fact remains if u are complaining about getting money on christmas you are excercising your privilege immensely.

When did I complain about getting money lol.
Meah
Ashton

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ashton wrote:

When did I complain about getting money lol.

u didnt, ct did.
Meah
Gundam toys
Meah
Also barbie dolls
Meah
and Lego train
Novoids
I got my friend play with me on Christmas,what an impressive experience! <3

Besides that,I got nothing irl :'(
ImHealthyWC
A Christmas Shirt and Pants for a Costume Party that I got to keep.

An adapter for a charger that adapts to different countries around the world ( going into the Military so this is important to me as I will be traveling a lot ).

And some nice house shoes ( I already have a pair, but after going through a couple, its good to have a backup immediately rather than waiting for a week on Amazon ).

Also OldSpice
MisakiSakaki
A hug by my grandfather, tons of congrats from my friends, A big disappointment.
johnmedina999

MisakiSakaki wrote:

That's a cute image!
clayton
that doesn't sound too bad to me
Cahyono29
My family didn't celebrate christmast