forum

Dragon Nest

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sup A Noob
I don't know about that, but I know for sure the cap won't be at 24 like in CBT.
foulcoon
Currently lvl 20 Acrobat.

Started a few days behind everyone else and losing drive to level without power. At least there seems to be a good number of commission quests with good exp.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Just solo astral coven masters from level 16 on. It's amazing money/experience per hour. All you have to do is kill the yellow spiders to go to the next area. You get board quests there at level 18, but the raw experience before then is good enough to not need it.

<- near 800g just from doing that dungeon

grinding spots so far:

10-14 Orc Camp
14-16 Temple of the Sleepers
16-24 Astral Coven Laboratory

I've played the dungeons beyond 24 on the korean version and none of them were fast. Maybe they'll remove some stages like they did with a lot of dungeons on our version.
SYSEN
10 days until Dragon Nest SEA OBT...it's really in mid Agust...i thought it'll be around 20+
Sup A Noob

Index-San wrote:

10 days until Dragon Nest SEA OBT...it's really in mid Agust...i thought it'll be around 20+
Yeah. It came out 10 days earlier than I thought it would. Not too bad, I suppose.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Minotaur nest and... cash shop tomorrow. Thanks for the update, Nexon.
Satonaka

Two wrote:

Minotaur nest and... cash shop tomorrow. Thanks for the update, Nexon.
Was hoping for pvp... Oh well at least it kills the "nothing to do after 24" for a bit.
Potato
Played in the US Closed Beta and playing in the Open Beta now. Can't think of which server but it's one of the East Coast ones. I'm going to start playing more come Saturday.
SYSEN
okay.. the DN SEA is OBT now.....
(i never thought i im the 404th waiting list to login lol)
Drakari_old
I'm currently liking the Nexon version well enough, but I haven't spent more than a day on any character so if the SEA version somehow manages better support and can be played in English... I guess it really just depends on which issues are Nexons fault.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Enjoy your temporary costumes and statless wings, SEA. :D
foulcoon
PvP finally announced for next update.

http://dragonnest.nexon.net/Community/f ... -this-week!
Jinxy

Two wrote:

Enjoy your temporary costumes and statless wings, SEA. :D
Wait, what do yours add?
Topic Starter
Two_old
10% movement speed
Jinxy
Ours arent stateless, they just add half of that.
And we do have 90 day stuff.
And 5x the price of CS items

Cherry Credits is better off being just creditsfor other games, I guess.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Are you sure it's anything like 5x the price? I did the math on the 30 inventory spaces and the nx cost for the NA version converted into something like 16,### cherry credits.
Jinxy
I then proceeded to not give a shit about the cash shop, because I rarely buy cash, and because CC is doing a fantastic job against bots and stuff and actually replying to us.

Only problem now is it takes me 7 or so minutes to get in game due to the quality of the server and amount of players.

EDIT: Just got in. I started loading the game while I was reading General Discussion, and it finished as soon as I typed this up.

EDIT 2: Okay, they severely underestimated the popularity of the game. Server issues same time every day
Gabi
Im level 14 and i got like 20 epic items from the golden bunny LOL. Oh auction prizes are going to drop so hard ^^
Jinxy
So I got bored and decided to solo the dungeon with the Gargoyle boss in Abyss with my lv 15 paladin.

The pre-boss stages were actually pretty easy other than the time(s) I got juggled by the dark elves.

And then the two bosses kept healing away whatever damage I dished out D:

But whatever, at least I got a lot of good stuff for my Force User to be.
SYSEN
yeah....
and it's soloable in abyss mode (if you get all+8 or more enchantment weapon) . .
the equipment seems ricicolously cheap lol
Jinxy

Index-San wrote:

yeah....
and it's soloable in abyss mode (if you get all+8 or more enchantment weapon) . .
the equipment seems ricicolously cheap lol
I was using my Prelude set from lv 5 till lv13 or so on my archer (now Bow Master), then I decided to do some enhancing.

I think my HP went to 3x of what it was, and my damage doubled.

Facepalmed so hard.

Unfortunately, I can't do the same for my Paladin because I haven't found anything enhanceable on him.
Jinxy
Is anyone still playing this? I am, but I'm in SEA.
In 4 months I've deleted two Bow Masters, 1 Paladin, and got my Force User to 32, and regularly killing Cerberus. Anyone else?
Salvage
i have a lv 24 Acrobat but i'm not playing at all latelly, gonna come back in a few days i guess.
Topic Starter
Two_old
I have 32 mystic/32 acrobat/27 paladin

and I'm working on a 24 elementalist to make my main

oh and I also have 20k gold /nolife
Salvage
nexon one i guess? cause i'm playing on sea gimme moneyz jynxy
Topic Starter
Two_old
ip blocked from sea, not that I would want to play with pinoys and brs
Jinxy
I'm practically stuck with 1k gold because every time I sell something expensive, I buy almost that amount to enhance/potential my stuff.

Also Salvage I'm in Springwood only.
Topic Starter
Two_old
you're doing it wrong :(

you need to sell stuff at this cap for money, and hoard average gems to upgrade your 40 epics

the only thing you should be buying besides average class gems are the best crests for your class

any gold spent on 32 stuff is a hugeeeee waste
Jinxy
By that logic you should always hoard for the next cap
And I just do bunny hunts for the crests.
Topic Starter
Two_old

JInxyjem wrote:

By that logic you should always hoard for the next cap
yes except 40 cap gear is good even at 50
Jinxy
True I guess, if lv 40 gear uses average gems.
I always thought that they used higher quality ones.

Oh well, time to rethink my equips
Haseo_old
Heard about this game for quite some time now.
I might as well go to the local internet cafe and go powerlevel up to Lv.20 or so.
Quaraezha
My Guild "Quaelum" won the PH bracket in some tournament in Dragon Nest SEA
Quaelum will now represent PH in the Dragon Nest Alienware Tournament that will be held in Singapore

I don't play DN, but I'm one of the founders of Quaelum, so I'm still part of the guild.
Here's the jacket I designed so they can wear it :V
Jinxy
Woha.

The jacket is so cool =D
Salvage
cool, i'm in the server that starts with W i think .. not palying for quite a while now so i don't even remember the entire name
Quaraezha
Westwood, I think.
Jinxy
Aw.
Salvage
yes that one :(
Tenshi

Two wrote:

you're doing it wrong :(

you need to sell stuff at this cap for money, and hoard average gems to upgrade your 40 epics

the only thing you should be buying besides average class gems are the best crests for your class

any gold spent on 32 stuff is a hugeeeee waste
Well shi-

Anyways, what world are you in Two?
Topic Starter
Two_old
argenta
show more