Topic Starter
Shiirn
yay
Luvdic
Omg omg omg, how??
Me getting envy at how fast youre getting your maps ranked :<

(and gratz xD)
NatsumeRin
Shiirn has 5 maps ranked/approved in the last month.

That's called the magic of #modhelp, fools.
KRZY
It is also called the stairway to MATship. Expect Shiirn to be the next MAT whether he wants it or not.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
(゜ー、゜) huh?
KRZY
( *≖‿≖*)
Mismagius

NatsumeRin wrote:

I am active in #modhelp.

You chinese people with your excuses.

Either way, I am totally against all your speedranks, Shiirn. Doing this won't get you known as a better mapper in any way.

Nice map, though.
KRZY

Blue Dragon wrote:

NatsumeRin wrote:

I am active in #modhelp.

You chinese people with your excuses.

Either way, I am totally against all your speedranks, Shiirn. Doing this won't get you known as a better mapper in any way.

Nice map, though.
There are so many contradictions in this post that as a whole it makes sense.
Gonzvlo

KRZY wrote:

It is also called the stairway to MATship. Expect Shiirn to be the next MAT whether he wants it or not.
Oh god, ranking maps is not related to the MAT at all. This doesn't make sense D:

Congrats Shiirn!
Charles445
HOW TO GET MAPS RANKED
Map them without serious problems
Ask MATs or BATs
Then ask another BAT to rank it.
???
Profit!

KRZY wrote:

Hehe.
OzzyOzrock
But that's boring.
NatsumeRin

Charles445 wrote:

Profit!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44388&p=970605#p970605
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=59298

Trying to prove a wrong thing is right and hurt others, then get your profit. bye.

Edit: Yes this shouldn't be another flame thread, let's stop here. BUT YOU GUYS NEED TO LEARN THAT.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
leave personal attacks against persons other than me to pm or some other topic please (but feel free to rage at me all you want here)
dNextGen
dey se me rankin maps with the speed of light,dey jelly

nice map anyway
GladiOol
OMGFG SPEEDRANK OMG #MODHELP ALL FRIENDS BAT MAT OMG!! UNFAIR LOL MY MAP HORRIBLE NEEDS MORE MODS BUT I WNAT BAT BUT THEY NO LOOK OMG I DUNT GET THIS LOL WHYYY :(;9:9;9(9;090;9 IM SO JELLY

hi \:D/
dNextGen

GladiOol wrote:

OMGFG SPEEDRANK OMG #MODHELP ALL FRIENDS BAT MAT OMG!! UNFAIR LOL MY MAP HORRIBLE NEEDS MORE MODS BUT I WNAT BAT BUT THEY NO LOOK OMG I DUNT GET THIS LOL WHYYY :(;9:9;9(9;090;9 IM SO JELLY

hi \:D/
ztrot
bullshit trolling aside nice job shiirn I kinda wish my maps could go this fast but I'm to much of a lazy fuck to give two shits to get off my ass.
:D
SapphireGhost
ziin
No chance for me to tell shiirn to use my sb then edit how he sees fit :(
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I thought we decided we weren't pleased with it D=
ziin
well the shockwave wasn't spectacular, but the rest of it wasn't terrible, or at least I thought. Oh well, at least the purists can't complain about a crappy sb.