forum

The osu!monthly #4

posted
Total Posts
show more
theowest
You can't open dem links in new tabs!! When you want to go back, you have to scroll all the way down to where you left off... >:

The low quality version doesn't have this problem but it's UNREADABLE! ;_;
Nadina120
excellent read . Well done :)
8-)
Mara

theowest wrote:

You can't open dem links in new tabs!! When you want to go back, you have to scroll all the way down to where you left off... >:
I hope this will be fixed in osu!monthly #5.
Vext_old

theowest wrote:

The low quality version doesn't have this problem but it's UNREADABLE! ;_;
If I want to do that with anything I just right click the link, copy link location, open another tab, paste, enter.
Quaraezha
I find it annoying too actually, but Kirby will prooobably find a way to fix that :V

By the way, just a week more before the next issue is released
So be sure you have submitted your answers.
Topic Starter
jjrocks
Currently there is no way for us to fix this without directly speaking to Adobe because it's a problem with the plug-in itself.

To follow up on Quara's point Kirby and I are discussing other ways to deliver content but we're still just testing out these methods to see if it's worth the switch. But if we do make any advances we'll be sure to put it on The osu!monthly #5.
LuigiHann
Write your own app! Better yet, in-game newsletter reading! wooooo
Azure_Kite
Not sure if serious or one of those rare occasions Luigihann be trollan.
LuigiHann
More of an "I think it would be cool, but I doubt it would be practical" situation here
Quaraezha
I'm not sure if any of the members has the skill to do that.
whydoieatcows
theowest

Quaraezha wrote:

I'm not sure if any of the members has the skill to do that.
I'm sure many members has the skill to do that.
stsingh_master
great job guys~
Evanaire
It keeps getting better, great job to all members ^_^
gigaiDX
wow nice job!!! :) :)
Topic Starter
jjrocks
Hi guys, just wanted to tell you that The osu!monthly #5 will be delayed by a few days as we finish up the design. Sorry for the delay.
Azure_Kite
Oh, I guess we can forgive you.

The extra time will only make it better xD
Quaraezha
But we can assure you that it's more prettier than issue#4
Vext_old

jjrocks wrote:

Hi guys, just wanted to tell you that The osu!monthly #5 will be delayed by a few days as we finish up the design. Sorry for the delay.
UNFORGIVABLE! AHHH ALL CAPS RAEG!
Starrodkirby86
I'm sexually frustrated too.

But there were events that made things a little more busy around this time. For instance, I had to go out of town.
Jalatiphra
iam at work right now, and there is nothing to do.. i need the new issue right nao :)

... so excited^^