0.00%
14.29%
0.00%
0.00%
0.00%
0.00%
42.86%
28.57%
10 (I always procrastinate everything, including things I like)
14.29%
Total votes: 7
Topic Starter
Behrauder
Just curious about how much of a procrastinator the average OT! user is.
lostsilver
solid 8 for me ;v;
Achromalia
then... i assume im a 9 or 10, i "procrastinate" so well that ~93% of what i want to do will never be done...

that could arguably just be executive dysfunction and zero dopamine and severe depressive symptoms, but that could also just be me being horribly incompetent and fickle with zero discipline or something

i can't really tell the difference :')
DM FOR MUTUAL
Procrastination may be the single biggest obstacle I've faced in my life

In an alternate timeline I procrastinated my way into becoming a hikki, still not too sure if I will end up as one or not honestly

In another alternate timeline I procrastinated my way to an even worse fate

I literally procrastinated my way into an ASD lvl 2 diagnosis, it's literally the main thing that qualifies me as needing "substantial support" and getting government disability funding

Maybe I'm not a 10, surely there's people that have it worse then me, but I feel like I'm about as bad as you can be without being completely dysfunctional and being doomed to live a horrible existence

I'm literally procrastinating rn holy and this made me realise I gotta lock in and do shit

Update: Holy shit I finished and can sleep at a reasonable time after procrastinating for the vast majority of the day wtf

I'm goated fr