forum

How to start learning 7k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mrokman2
Hello! I'm an average 4k player who wants to try learning 7k!!
7k looks reaaaaaaaaaally cool bcuz of the top players doing the hard 10 stars + maps. I love spectating those. (never said im aiming for 10 stars)
I started to get bored of 4k because of it being just spamming keys and the amount of muscle you need to endure the whole 5~6 mins spamming 4 keys. (Maybe 7k is the same when it gets hard idk)
I'm still willing to continue 4k while I progress my way on 7k.

So, as I start my way on 7k I am actually clueless on what I should start from.
I've tried touching 7k for the last few weeks and I was hardstuck 3 stars.
I literally couldn't do anything above 3 stars and I've felt my limit right there.
Any way to progress from here?

(I'm not fluent in English. Sorry if the grammar was weird)
Stickman92
Learning the patterns, improving acc and consistency, getting comfortable with using more fingers. Develop that finger co-ordination/independence. Basically play more with an intent to improve and get comfortable with 7k.

Also, have fun with 7k and set some goals for yourself. E.g. A map you wanna get an FC at some point.

Thats a summary of pretty much everything I did when i was learning 10k after being a 7k main.
UltraBlack
If you are still a main 4k just play 7k casually and you will improve, 7k progression is slow and the bmp for maps is usually slower too due to the patterns. Just have fun and play it and you should not have problems
pizzaboy
i find that fln maps help build coordination and are easy enough to learn
Topic Starter
Mrokman2
Thanks everyone!!