lostsilver
good morning everyone <3

Stomiks
mhmm
Eyeonized
balls
lostsilver
Achromalia
good morning,, and the ps!bandu pfp!!!! that might just be one of my fav arts from you... ;v;

t!bambi also lookin adorb <3
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

good morning,, and the ps!bandu pfp!!!! that might just be one of my fav arts from you... ;v;

hii!! and tysm!! im so proud of the pfp, and i actually finished t!bambi's sprites!! i just have to do t!dave and t!expunged + t!bandu now + finish the chart ^^
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

hii!! and tysm!! im so proud of the pfp, and i actually finished t!bambi's sprites!! i just have to do t!dave and t!expunged + t!bandu now + finish the chart ^^
aaaa congrats!!! thats so cool, artblock defeated <3

good luck with the rest of the charting and the sprites ^^

for everyone: did everyone get some breakfast? sip some water or something too c:
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

aaaa congrats!!! thats so cool, artblock defeated <3

good luck with the rest of the charting and the sprites ^^

for everyone: did everyone get some breakfast? sip some water or something too c:
i imagine artblock to have a really big health bar lol... i probably had the most op weapon to defeat it in two days HAHA-- and ty!!

dave: "mhm! we all had breakfast burritos today. :)"
bambi: "dave and i had tea, ex and bandu had water."
expunged: "we also made some for the ps!au!! :>"
bandu: "yay!!! :D"

ps!dave: "like dave (and expunged) said, we all had breakfast burritos. they're really good, haha!"
ps!bambi: "mhm. me, ambrose, and ps!ex had water, and ps!bandu had juice."
ps!expunged: "i still feel a bit hungry... i guess that's what not eating for a while does to you, huh? haha..."
ps!bandu: "my tummy got a bit mad last night but we good now!! i'm feeling better now ^^ i actually went and got more juice bc of where i threw up,, for some reason throwing up makes me really thirsty,, maybe it's just me?? idk,, but i'm okay now!!"

Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

i imagine artblock to have a really big health bar lol... i probably had the most op weapon to defeat it in two days HAHA-- and ty!!

ps!dave: "like dave (and expunged) said, we all had breakfast burritos. they're really good, haha!"
ps!expunged: "i still feel a bit hungry... i guess that's what not eating for a while does to you, huh? haha..."
ps!bandu: "my tummy got a bit mad last night but we good now!! i'm feeling better now ^^ i actually went and got more juice bc of where i threw up,, for some reason throwing up makes me really thirsty,, maybe it's just me?? idk,, but i'm okay now!!"

oops,, yeah canvas sizing is hard :') but the health bar and op weapon is funny to imagine

in my experience, not eating often enough usually doesnt leave me feeling hungry because its more like i lose appetite the longer i go without eating and i forget i was hungry until it starts to hurt, but;; i hope ps!ex will be okay... and i think ps!bandu will find ze isn't alone in being thirsty after throwing up, my body is usually super dehydrated after vomiting or going through similar periods of bodily distress, idk exactly how it works tho

as for everyone else, thats great ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

oops,, yeah canvas sizing is hard :') but the health bar and op weapon is funny to imagine

in my experience, not eating often enough usually doesnt leave me feeling hungry because its more like i lose appetite the longer i go without eating and i forget i was hungry until it starts to hurt, but;; i hope ps!ex will be okay... and i think ps!bandu will find ze isn't alone in being thirsty after throwing up, my body is usually super dehydrated after vomiting or going through similar periods of bodily distress, idk exactly how it works tho

as for everyone else, thats great ^^
ps!expunged: "i see... maybe it's just me. and don't worry, i'll be fine. i always find a way to make myself feel better."
ps!bandu: "at least im not alone in this, thank you for being here with me guys :') also,,, whenever you want us to give the qna topic check, just say so! we're ready to do the qna whenever you are <3"
Zelzatter Zero
score some points before i vanish again
lostsilver
im gonna do some silly doodles in between sprites so be on the lookout for those!!

ps!expunged: "also, just a cute thing i wanted to mention; whenever ps!bandu falls asleep on me, i just hold zem close and pet zeir head as if ze is a cat. ze loves it, haha. <3"
ps!bandu: "hehe,,, cuddles,,, <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

im gonna do some silly doodles in between sprites so be on the lookout for those!!

ps!expunged: "also, just a cute thing i wanted to mention; whenever ps!bandu falls asleep on me, i just hold zem close and pet zeir head as if ze is a cat. ze loves it, haha. <3"
will do :>

for everyone: topic check?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

will do :>

for everyone: topic check?
dave: "give me something goofy about bandu. could you make it related to his origin form?"
bambi: "give me something cozy/cute about ex's origin form."
expunged: "give me something sweet/cute about mr. cornwall, please ^^"
bandu: "give me something silly about dave!!"

ps!dave: "hm... i don't know. i don't think i'm ready to answer questions yet. i'll tell you when i am, though!"
ps!bambi: "same here. ambrose and i will tell you when we're ready to answer questions."
ps!expunged: "give me something cozy/sleepy about ps!bandu, please."
ps!bandu: "give me something cuddly/sweet about ps!expunged, please!! thank youu <3"
lostsilver
2 hours and no posts...
well, bump i guess
sametdze
im in ur thread, necroing ur points
Achromalia
awake again... dreams i wish i understood

i dont want to be awake...

for ps!expunged: any memories of going to ps!bandu to check up on zem only to basically pass out beside zem from exhaustion as ze comforts you?
for ps!bandu: how has ps!ex tried to cheer you up with cuddles after coming back from the lab?

qna queue:
dave: "give me something goofy about bandu. could you make it related to his origin form?"
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

awake again... dreams i wish i understood

i dont want to be awake...

for ps!expunged: any memories of going to ps!bandu to check up on zem only to basically pass out beside zem from exhaustion as ze comforts you?
for ps!bandu: how has ps!ex tried to cheer you up with cuddles after coming back from the lab?

qna queue:
hello again!! my stomach hurts but,, it'll go away i think

ps!expunged: "heh, looks like it's time for one of my signature rambles, huh? alright..."
"...so, there was this one time when i went to check if ps!bandu had ate anything, ze said no. so i brought zem dinner, and sat down with zem as ze ate. we watched something until i felt my eyes become heavier than they already were, and i drifted off to sleep. ze had to tell me about this part, as i was fast asleep and didn't know what was happening. ze saw me sleeping peacefully and decided to lay down next to me, covering me up in the blanket that was near me. ze started playing with my hair while i was asleep, and then ze cuddled me for a while before ze fell asleep. when ze woke up the next morning, ze woke me up too. i was happy that ze was still by my side, and ze went to grab breakfast off the table for me. we sat and ate for a bit as ze helped me wake up by cuddling me and messing with my hair. i love the little goober. <3"
ps!bandu: "so, i get really lonely when se stays in seir lab for a long time, so when se comes back, se likes to softly hug me and ruffle my hair gently,, i always nuzzle into seir hair when se does that,,, se knows how lonely i get when it's just me by myself, as mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell have work to do alot of the time, so they're in their workspace alot... se also likes to give me seir labcoat so i know that se will always be there with me,, mm,, thinking about it's making me want more cuddles... <3"
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

ps!expunged: "heh, looks like it's time for one of my signature rambles, huh? alright..."
"...so, there was this one time when i went to check if ps!bandu had ate anything, ze said no. so i brought zem dinner, and sat down with zem as ze ate. we watched something until i felt my eyes become heavier than they already were, and i drifted off to sleep. ze had to tell me about this part, as i was fast asleep and didn't know what was happening. ze saw me sleeping peacefully and decided to lay down next to me, covering me up in the blanket that was near me. ze started playing with my hair while i was asleep, and then ze cuddled me for a while before ze fell asleep. when ze woke up the next morning, ze woke me up too. i was happy that ze was still by my side, and ze went to grab breakfast off the table for me. we sat and ate for a bit as ze helped me wake up by cuddling me and messing with my hair. i love the little goober. <3"
ps!bandu: "so, i get really lonely when se stays in seir lab for a long time, so when se comes back, se likes to softly hug me and ruffle my hair gently,, i always nuzzle into seir hair when se does that,,, se knows how lonely i get when it's just me by myself, as mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell have work to do alot of the time, so they're in their workspace alot... se also likes to give me seir labcoat so i know that se will always be there with me,, mm,, thinking about it's making me want more cuddles... <3"
for expunged: a time when mister cornwall noticed something and worried for you when you when you needed someone? were there any moments like that where you were totally ok but found it sweet/cute that he tried?
for bandu: whats the weirdest most amusing reaction you got from dave from repeating something he said in the past?

qna queue:
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for expunged: a time when mister cornwall noticed something and worried for you when you when you needed someone? were there any moments like that where you were totally ok but found it sweet/cute that he tried?
for bandu: whats the weirdest most amusing reaction you got from dave from repeating something he said in the past?

qna queue:
expunged: "okay, so i'm gonna separate these rambles into two boxes because there's just that much,,,"
expunged: "so with the 'mr. cornwall noticing something and being worried for me' thing..."
"...he noticed that i was doing that nervous hand rubbing a few weeks ago, and i wouldn't stop doing it. he came up to me and asked if i was okay, to which i said i was fine... i was stressed where bandu was at his doctor's appointment with mr. haywood for a few hours with no updates from him texting me (of course amplified by my extreme separation anxiety from where bandu and i were abandoned [he was there for an infected cut on his leg that happened when he fell on the gravel in the driveway, to which he forgot about and ended up not cleaning for weeks and ended up accidentally letting it get infected]), and i couldn't get my mind off of it. i just really needed someone to sit with me and comfort me for a bit, but i didn't want to make mr. cornwall have to do that for me. he then came up to me again and asked if i was okay. i said no that time, and asked if i could sit with him for a while. he happily agreed, and sat on the couch with me. he let me watch something to comfort me, and i ended up feeling better :> (and the reason the doctor's appointment took so long was because of where chaos gods are much harder to treat/heal compared to humans)"
expunged: "and for the 'moment where he was worried about me, but i was okay' thing..."
"...he noticed me staying in my room for really long periods at a time a few months ago, and thought something was wrong. he kept asking if i was okay and if i needed him to sit with me, but i said i was okay and appreciated his offer. i left the door to me and bandu's room unlocked just incase he wanted to check on me, and he ended up doing so. he said something along the lines of 'ex, you've been in your room for hours. are you okay? i need to know. i'm worried about you...' and i was like 'yeah im fine!! im just sorting legos,, care to join? :>' haha,, he sighed in relief after realizing i was okay, and i'm glad he relaxed after seeing me just doin my thing! he also ended up sorting the legos with me lol <3"
expunged: "mm, big rambles, but it's okay. you like those, i think :]"
bandu: "i once repeated 'this is just as weird as the time kandi told me that i might have to bail her out of jail tomorrow...' he had said it a few weeks ago and heard me repeat it, and just,,, looked at me, confused... puzzled... baffled, even... it was goofy seeing the confusion on his face lol <3 (also wow,, i don't think i've ever heard ex talk that much... i like hearing their stories, so this was nice to listen to :3)"

also so unrelated to qna but i'm gonna post ps!kandi's design soon!! i had doodled her and ps!bandu earlier, and am going to color it :3 maybe i'll also give ps!kandi neopronouns? idk
GamlA
im gonna work on the elmo animatic thing + the colored ps!kandi and ps!bandu doodle lol... mmm ps!bandu is so fun to draw aa
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

lostsilver
gonna eep,,
good night everyone, will share progress on art/do qna tomorrow <3
Stomiks
Gn
NicNock
guest difficulty
Wimpy Cursed

NicNock wrote:

guest difficulty
You deleted your beatmap, unfortunately
sametdze
NicNock

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

NicNock wrote:

guest difficulty
You deleted your beatmap, unfortunately
yeah I just end up pressing buttons without fully understanding my intent behind it, good thing I keep backups of even my most horrendous creations
Stomiks
Good mornig
NicNock
deletion
sametdze
guess where i am
Stomiks
asdf
Achromalia
trying to understand myself, to no avail
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

guess where i am
are you in my base killing my d00ds?
Achromalia
the mirage of imagery as identity...
Rhythm32
I came here after 24 hours. A full day.
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

guess where i am
yup :D
Achromalia
substituting/emulating character while ignorant/unacquainted with it...
reffty_gag
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

guess where i am
do i get a prize?
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

I love this type of ms paint aesthetic <3333
agreed ^-^
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

guess where i am
do i get a prize?
no
lostsilver
good morning everyone!!
the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi too <3

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

qna queue:
expunged: "okay, so i'm gonna separate these rambles into two boxes because there's just that much,,,"
expunged: "so with the 'mr. cornwall noticing something and being worried for me' thing..."
"...he noticed that i was doing that nervous hand rubbing a few weeks ago, and i wouldn't stop doing it. he came up to me and asked if i was okay, to which i said i was fine... i was stressed where bandu was at his doctor's appointment with mr. haywood for a few hours with no updates from him texting me (of course amplified by my extreme separation anxiety from where bandu and i were abandoned [he was there for an infected cut on his leg that happened when he fell on the gravel in the driveway, to which he forgot about and ended up not cleaning for weeks and ended up accidentally letting it get infected]), and i couldn't get my mind off of it. i just really needed someone to sit with me and comfort me for a bit, but i didn't want to make mr. cornwall have to do that for me. he then came up to me again and asked if i was okay. i said no that time, and asked if i could sit with him for a while. he happily agreed, and sat on the couch with me. he let me watch something to comfort me, and i ended up feeling better :> (and the reason the doctor's appointment took so long was because of where chaos gods are much harder to treat/heal compared to humans)"
expunged: "and for the 'moment where he was worried about me, but i was okay' thing..."
"...he noticed me staying in my room for really long periods at a time a few months ago, and thought something was wrong. he kept asking if i was okay and if i needed him to sit with me, but i said i was okay and appreciated his offer. i left the door to me and bandu's room unlocked just incase he wanted to check on me, and he ended up doing so. he said something along the lines of 'ex, you've been in your room for hours. are you okay? i need to know. i'm worried about you...' and i was like 'yeah im fine!! im just sorting legos,, care to join? :>' haha,, he sighed in relief after realizing i was okay, and i'm glad he relaxed after seeing me just doin my thing! he also ended up sorting the legos with me lol <3"
bandu: "i once repeated 'this is just as weird as the time kandi told me that i might have to bail her out of jail tomorrow...' he had said it a few weeks ago and heard me repeat it, and just,,, looked at me, confused... puzzled... baffled, even... it was goofy seeing the confusion on his face lol <3 (also wow,, i don't think i've ever heard ex talk that much... i like hearing their stories, so this was nice to listen to :3)"

also so unrelated to qna but i'm gonna post ps!kandi's design soon!! i had doodled her and ps!bandu earlier, and am going to color it :3 maybe i'll also give ps!kandi neopronouns? idk
expunged: "idk if you ever saw this, achro,, so i'm quoting it! i uhh,, went on some big rambles, i guess.. lostie's also going to work on those goofy animatics, sprites and the colored ps!kandi and ps!bandu doodle <3"
Rhythm32
Climax
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

good morning everyone!!

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "idk if you ever saw this, achro,, so i'm quoting it! i uhh,, went on some big rambles, i guess.. lostie's also going to work on those goofy animatics, sprites and the colored ps!kandi and ps!bandu doodle <3"
i in fact only really skimmed it, i think the past few days have been a blur, so... im sorry, i havent been paying consistent attention :'/ but ty for letting me know

i loved the rambling! that being said, unrelated to this ramble, it doesnt have to be long and can probably even be condensed sometimes when some sentences are interestingly repeated almost verbatim two lines later. i think it can be a hit-or-miss of feeling either "incredibly sweet and unique/distinct and deep" or "kind of surface-level and redundant but nice", but this ramble was on the side of meaningful and emotionally open sweetness, so...!!

...i really felt compelled by ex describing their worries for bandu at his appointment, complete with a very easy-to-understand informative storytelling structure, it just felt real, more real than usual ;v; and it made sense, the way it was described made it truly realistic and believable, and therefore it was easy to sympathize and imagine what that separation meant to them and how they even kept their worries to themself, but mister cornwall asking again demonstrated a lot of quiet attention and care being given and it made him really seem that much sweeter for respecting ex's answers but still being aware and responsive

and him finding out the other periods of time had mostly just been because of lego time lol, thats funny but also very sweet

with bandu, i dont have as much to say, but it seems like a fun memory ^^

as always, i wish you luck :>
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

good morning everyone!!

lostsilver wrote:

i in fact only really skimmed it, i think the past few days have been a blur, so... im sorry, i havent been paying consistent attention :'/ but ty for letting me know

i loved the rambling! that being said, unrelated to this ramble, it doesnt have to be long and can probably even be condensed sometimes when some sentences are interestingly repeated almost verbatim two lines later. i think it can be a hit-or-miss of feeling either "incredibly sweet and unique/distinct and deep" or "kind of surface-level and redundant but nice", this ramble was on the side of meaningful and emotionally open sweetness, and...

...i really felt compelled by ex describing their worries for bandu at his appointment, complete with a very easy-to-understand informative storytelling structure, it just felt real, more real than usual ;v; and it made sense, the way it was described made it truly realistic and believable, and therefore it was easy to sympathize and imagine what that separation meant to them and how they even kept their worries to themself, but mister cornwall asking again demonstrated a lot of quiet attention and care being given and it made him really seem that much sweeter for respecting ex's answers but still being aware and responsive

and him finding out the other periods of time had mostly just been because of lego time lol, thats funny but also very sweet

with bandu, i dont have as much to say, but it seems like a fun memory ^^

as always, i wish you luck :>
expunged: "...mm, thank you... i'm glad you enjoyed reading about it, and i'm glad that i could be here to express myself. and knowing that mr. cornwall and mr. haywood actually pay attention to those small gestures with me really helps me in that regard too. at least they know when somethings wrong, and will always come to my aid... <3"
Stomiks
68747470733a2f2f6578616d706c652e636f6d2f696d6167652e6a7067
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "...mm, thank you... i'm glad you enjoyed reading about it, and i'm glad that i could be here to express myself. and knowing that mr. cornwall and mr. haywood actually pay attention to those small gestures with me really helps me in that regard too. at least they know when somethings wrong, and will always come to my aid... <3"
mhmm, i imagine its a super reassuring feeling :> share it however you like

for everyone: what's planned for breakfast? hydration is important too, stretch a little in the meanwhile after being stuck in all those sleeping positions :p
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mhmm, i imagine its a super reassuring feeling :> share it however you like

for everyone: what's planned for breakfast? hydration is important too, stretch a little in the meanwhile after being stuck in all those sleeping positions :p
dave: "pancakes!! :) hehe, i stretch every morning as soon as i wake up."
bambi: "we all had water this morning. mmh, i haven't stretched yet... gonna do that. *stretches, yawning in the process* mmgh... much better..."
expunged: "i stretched earlier, also the fact that i drank a whole bottle of water in like 5 minutes,, help,, i'm THIRSTY AS FRICK,,, aGh--"
bandu: "lol ex-- but yeah,, i'm also thirsty and still have that bottle of water near me ^^ mm beeg stretchh <33"

ps!dave: "mmh... pancakes, i suppose. i don't exactly know what else to make, haha. i stretched this morning, too."
ps!bambi: "me, ambrose and ps!ex had water, while ps!bandu had milk. i also stretched this morning."
ps!expunged: "ah, the feeling of stretching as soon as i wake up... i love it."
ps!bandu: "i slept curled up like a cinnamon roll last night so i had to do a biiig stretch when i woke up,,, <33"

also!!
Rhythm32
Achro loves poetry... I never really understood poetry because they seemed to be quite boring (the ones taught at my school). But I think that poetries can be very fun to read.
Stomiks
I personally just can't stand reading without pictures. My mind has a hard time trying to imagine these scenarios in my head, with the details being blurry and everything being dark. A pictureless book really has to be so good that'd I'd actually finish reading it.
NicNock

Rhythm32 wrote:

Achro loves poetry... I never really understood poetry because they seemed to be quite boring (the ones taught at my school). But I think that poetries can be very fun to read.
I don't think I've ever read a single interesting poem in my life, which is sad considering how many people I've seen commit themselves to the art

I am personally not counting lyrics

Stomiks wrote:

I personally just can't stand reading without pictures. My mind has a hard time trying to imagine these scenarios in my head, with the details being blurry and everything being dark. A pictureless book really has to be so good that'd I'd actually finish reading it.
can't really relate, I've had some of my most shattering, earth-rumbling experiences from pictureless reading (not even exaggerating, I could feel it like I was there)
my brain doesn't often work but when it does, it can think up some vivid stuff