I
Wimpy Cursed
kick start your journey
Wimpy Cursed
to prison!
Achromalia
exhausted

lostsilver wrote:

i wrote down all the dialogue for the animatic idea in a notepad document, so here that is!

box bc there's alot :'3
ps!kandi: "an oatmeal container, a wooden bowl!"
ps!bandu, way too into it: "a plastic water bottle, and a ✨PAPER TOWEL ROLL✨"

ps!kandi: "say hello rocco!! ... yeah, rocco says hello!"
ps!bandu: "elmo didn't hear anything..."

ps!dave: "🎵so raise a glass to freedom🎵"
ps!bandu: "raise a glass??"
ps!dave: "raise a glass."
ps!bandu: "glass of what??"
ps!dave: "apple juice."
ps!bandu, growling: "dELIciOUS..."

ps!kandi: "oh, rocco's got aLOT of things he wants to do!"
ps!bandu, not amused: "of course 🙄"

ps!bandu: "elmo's dance is to fly 'n zoom like a plane! but some days... ELMO CHUGS ALONG ✨LIKE A TRAIN✨ woop, woop!!"

ps!bandu: "what could we use instead of blocks?"
ps!kandi: "what if, we think outside of the box?"
ps!bandu: "say what now? :3"

ps!bandu: "elmo is not going to play with zoe, anymore! THIS PLAYDATE IS OVER!!!"
random female bambi minion: "w-wh-w-wa-wait, where are you going???"
ps!bandu: "...ALASKA!!"
bambi minion: "it's faster if you drive!"
ps!bandu, overwhelmed: "...AAA--"
fun ^^

for everyone: did everyone get enough dinner? are you feeling ok?
Wimpy Cursed
Ngl felt like shit today. So I ate. It was my first meal for the day.
It appears that I'm comparing myself a little too much to other people now, and it has gotten to the point where I got nervous thinking about it.

I never thought I would be in this situation. Even now, as I already calmed down, my hands are starting to have a little shake.
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

exhausted

lostsilver wrote:

i wrote down all the dialogue for the animatic idea in a notepad document, so here that is!

box bc there's alot :'3
ps!kandi: "an oatmeal container, a wooden bowl!"
ps!bandu, way too into it: "a plastic water bottle, and a ✨PAPER TOWEL ROLL✨"

ps!kandi: "say hello rocco!! ... yeah, rocco says hello!"
ps!bandu: "elmo didn't hear anything..."

ps!dave: "🎵so raise a glass to freedom🎵"
ps!bandu: "raise a glass??"
ps!dave: "raise a glass."
ps!bandu: "glass of what??"
ps!dave: "apple juice."
ps!bandu, growling: "dELIciOUS..."

ps!kandi: "oh, rocco's got aLOT of things he wants to do!"
ps!bandu, not amused: "of course 🙄"

ps!bandu: "elmo's dance is to fly 'n zoom like a plane! but some days... ELMO CHUGS ALONG ✨LIKE A TRAIN✨ woop, woop!!"

ps!bandu: "what could we use instead of blocks?"
ps!kandi: "what if, we think outside of the box?"
ps!bandu: "say what now? :3"

ps!bandu: "elmo is not going to play with zoe, anymore! THIS PLAYDATE IS OVER!!!"
random female bambi minion: "w-wh-w-wa-wait, where are you going???"
ps!bandu: "...ALASKA!!"
bambi minion: "it's faster if you drive!"
ps!bandu, overwhelmed: "...AAA--"
fun ^^

for everyone: did everyone get enough dinner? are you feeling ok?
hehe,,,

dave: "mhm! we had chicken tonight. expunged and bandu made it. and i'm feeling good!"
bambi: "dave and i had tea, ex and bandu had lemonade. i'm good, thanks for asking."
expunged: "i'm good, just a lil eepy ^^"
bandu: "im feeling awesome, ty for asking!!!"

ps!dave: "yep! we had chinese food for dinner. i'm good, by the way!"
ps!bambi: "ambrose and i had soda, ps!expunged had tea, and ps!bandu had water. i'm good, just a little tired."
ps!expunged: "i'm feeling alright. i think ps!bandu might be in a little bit of pain, but i'm not sure. ze hasn't told me yet."
ps!bandu: "yeah, i'm okay!! my stomach just... hurts a bit right now, haha... i'm sure it'll pass though! i just... have to wait it out, i guess... :')"

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

It appears that I'm comparing myself a little too much to other people now, and it has gotten to the point where I got nervous thinking about it.

I never thought I would be in this situation. Even now, as I already calmed down, my hands are starting to have a little shake.
i hope things get better for you :'<
Wimpy Cursed

lostsilver wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Thanks.
I wasn't sure whether to post or not, but thinking about ignoring it also felt wrong.
lostsilver

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Thanks.
I wasn't sure whether to post or not, but thinking about ignoring it also felt wrong.
i see... and no problem! always here to try and cheer others up ^^
Achromalia
uh oh,, more spirals
lostsilver
aghh im eepyy,,,
gonna go to sleep, but ill give ya'll some progress before i eep
sametdze
runnin through my head
Stomiks
Sup
Rhythm32
I am good
sametdze
osifgsanpgvnapvbinsa[ofnsaopbnpdsnbfinsdip
Rhythm32
Mutuals are open. ^^
Wimpy Cursed
Wimpy Cursed
Achromalia
a pointy?
sametdze
all the things
Wimpy Cursed
Rhythm32
🫧
Wimpy Cursed
Bubble !
Eyeonized
Wimpy Cursed
sametdze
god damn because i
Eyeonized
me hwen i odothe cathc thje beat map and the opacatchfreuts missethe acathcer so i
Rhythm32
🫧🐟
Wimpy Cursed
Achromalia
necromancy in the thread :>

also, artcore is so nostalgic
Wimpy Cursed
Artcore is great. Been listening to this playlist for (almost) the whole night
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

how the hell i got 111 notif ????

my favorite artcore artist is xi and a_hisa
Rhythm32

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

I might listen it.
Stomiks
asdf
Achromalia

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

for me i mostly remember artcore for my memories somewhere between the summers of 2016 and 2018, it was a very precious time in terms of art and music...
Rhythm32
Rabbit holes are interesting
sametdze
still in ur base, killing ur d00dz
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

still in ur base, killing ur d00dz
our hive cluster is under attack!!
reffty_gag

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Banger genre, i always want to make an artcore song
Stomiks
wtf I hate leg day so much
NicNock
examine
lostsilver
good morning everyone <3

Stomiks
mhmm
Eyeonized
balls
lostsilver
Achromalia
good morning,, and the ps!bandu pfp!!!! that might just be one of my fav arts from you... ;v;

t!bambi also lookin adorb <3
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

good morning,, and the ps!bandu pfp!!!! that might just be one of my fav arts from you... ;v;

hii!! and tysm!! im so proud of the pfp, and i actually finished t!bambi's sprites!! i just have to do t!dave and t!expunged + t!bandu now + finish the chart ^^
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

hii!! and tysm!! im so proud of the pfp, and i actually finished t!bambi's sprites!! i just have to do t!dave and t!expunged + t!bandu now + finish the chart ^^
aaaa congrats!!! thats so cool, artblock defeated <3

good luck with the rest of the charting and the sprites ^^

for everyone: did everyone get some breakfast? sip some water or something too c:
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

aaaa congrats!!! thats so cool, artblock defeated <3

good luck with the rest of the charting and the sprites ^^

for everyone: did everyone get some breakfast? sip some water or something too c:
i imagine artblock to have a really big health bar lol... i probably had the most op weapon to defeat it in two days HAHA-- and ty!!

dave: "mhm! we all had breakfast burritos today. :)"
bambi: "dave and i had tea, ex and bandu had water."
expunged: "we also made some for the ps!au!! :>"
bandu: "yay!!! :D"

ps!dave: "like dave (and expunged) said, we all had breakfast burritos. they're really good, haha!"
ps!bambi: "mhm. me, ambrose, and ps!ex had water, and ps!bandu had juice."
ps!expunged: "i still feel a bit hungry... i guess that's what not eating for a while does to you, huh? haha..."
ps!bandu: "my tummy got a bit mad last night but we good now!! i'm feeling better now ^^ i actually went and got more juice bc of where i threw up,, for some reason throwing up makes me really thirsty,, maybe it's just me?? idk,, but i'm okay now!!"

Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

i imagine artblock to have a really big health bar lol... i probably had the most op weapon to defeat it in two days HAHA-- and ty!!

ps!dave: "like dave (and expunged) said, we all had breakfast burritos. they're really good, haha!"
ps!expunged: "i still feel a bit hungry... i guess that's what not eating for a while does to you, huh? haha..."
ps!bandu: "my tummy got a bit mad last night but we good now!! i'm feeling better now ^^ i actually went and got more juice bc of where i threw up,, for some reason throwing up makes me really thirsty,, maybe it's just me?? idk,, but i'm okay now!!"

oops,, yeah canvas sizing is hard :') but the health bar and op weapon is funny to imagine

in my experience, not eating often enough usually doesnt leave me feeling hungry because its more like i lose appetite the longer i go without eating and i forget i was hungry until it starts to hurt, but;; i hope ps!ex will be okay... and i think ps!bandu will find ze isn't alone in being thirsty after throwing up, my body is usually super dehydrated after vomiting or going through similar periods of bodily distress, idk exactly how it works tho

as for everyone else, thats great ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

oops,, yeah canvas sizing is hard :') but the health bar and op weapon is funny to imagine

in my experience, not eating often enough usually doesnt leave me feeling hungry because its more like i lose appetite the longer i go without eating and i forget i was hungry until it starts to hurt, but;; i hope ps!ex will be okay... and i think ps!bandu will find ze isn't alone in being thirsty after throwing up, my body is usually super dehydrated after vomiting or going through similar periods of bodily distress, idk exactly how it works tho

as for everyone else, thats great ^^
ps!expunged: "i see... maybe it's just me. and don't worry, i'll be fine. i always find a way to make myself feel better."
ps!bandu: "at least im not alone in this, thank you for being here with me guys :') also,,, whenever you want us to give the qna topic check, just say so! we're ready to do the qna whenever you are <3"
Zelzatter Zero
score some points before i vanish again
lostsilver
im gonna do some silly doodles in between sprites so be on the lookout for those!!

ps!expunged: "also, just a cute thing i wanted to mention; whenever ps!bandu falls asleep on me, i just hold zem close and pet zeir head as if ze is a cat. ze loves it, haha. <3"
ps!bandu: "hehe,,, cuddles,,, <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

im gonna do some silly doodles in between sprites so be on the lookout for those!!

ps!expunged: "also, just a cute thing i wanted to mention; whenever ps!bandu falls asleep on me, i just hold zem close and pet zeir head as if ze is a cat. ze loves it, haha. <3"
will do :>

for everyone: topic check?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

will do :>

for everyone: topic check?
dave: "give me something goofy about bandu. could you make it related to his origin form?"
bambi: "give me something cozy/cute about ex's origin form."
expunged: "give me something sweet/cute about mr. cornwall, please ^^"
bandu: "give me something silly about dave!!"

ps!dave: "hm... i don't know. i don't think i'm ready to answer questions yet. i'll tell you when i am, though!"
ps!bambi: "same here. ambrose and i will tell you when we're ready to answer questions."
ps!expunged: "give me something cozy/sleepy about ps!bandu, please."
ps!bandu: "give me something cuddly/sweet about ps!expunged, please!! thank youu <3"