forum

SayoDevice O3C - catching myself getting 100s on sliders (releasing too early)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pipebombenjoyer
Been playing with it for a week but catching myself releasing too early on sliders, I had the settings on default but bumped up the release trigger to 0.35mm on the two keys that im using, keeping trigger on 0.30 (default).
Anyone else having this issue? Would 0.40mm be too much?
Aireunaeus
hmm try those settings im currently using

Trigger: 1.00
Release 0.95
RT Top 1.00
RT End 3.95
RT Trigger 0.2
RT Release 0.2

i also own an O3c and kinda having the same issue after getting it. and those settings fixed quite the problem i had.

and also, try to change the calibration aswell as i sometimes click too early at some points
Topic Starter
pipebombenjoyer

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Release 0.95
RT Top 1.00
RT End 3.95
RT Trigger 0.2
RT Release 0.2

i also own an O3c and kinda having the same issue after getting it. and those settings fixed quite the problem i had.

and also, try to change the calibration aswell as i sometimes click too early at some points
Thanks, what do the RT settings do tho? Also from what I've understood about calibration, I'm supposted to press it to the furthest down position of the switch like I normally would, without adding extra pressure on the key or other way around.
Aireunaeus

pipebombenjoyer wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Release 0.95
RT Top 1.00
RT End 3.95
RT Trigger 0.2
RT Release 0.2

Thanks, what do the RT settings do tho? Also from what I've understood about calibration, I'm supposted to press it to the furthest down position of the switch like I normally would, without adding extra pressure on the key or other way around.
RT basically means rapid trigger lol. it kinda behaves how the wooting does. and from calibration, u just have to hold it down and release. if you press it softly. there's more likely a chance that you may trigger a circle early so i reccomend you to press it longer so that wouldn't be the case
Topic Starter
pipebombenjoyer

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

pipebombenjoyer wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Release 0.95
RT Top 1.00
RT End 3.95
RT Trigger 0.2
RT Release 0.2

RT basically means rapid trigger lol. it kinda behaves how the wooting does. and from calibration, u just have to hold it down and release. with or without pressure, it doesnt really matter. but dont take me as confirmed cuz i might be wrong
Ah yea I know about the rapid trigger. Thanks man I'll use the settings and see for myself tomorrow. In some cases I'd say im hitting early on circles but was questioning it on some sliders
Aireunaeus

pipebombenjoyer wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

pipebombenjoyer wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Release 0.95
RT Top 1.00
RT End 3.95
RT Trigger 0.2
RT Release 0.2

RT basically means rapid trigger lol. it kinda behaves how the wooting does. and from calibration, u just have to hold it down and release. there's more likely a chance that you may trigger a circle early so i reccomend you to press it longer so that wouldn't be the case
Ah yea I know about the rapid trigger. Thanks man I'll use the settings and see for myself tomorrow. In some cases I'd say im hitting early on circles but was questioning it on some sliders
hmmm i see. well good luck on figuring out the settings. the sayodevice can be hard to utilize lol
iceonosu
hey, im wondering if this keyboard is good for GD and OSU
I AM VERY SMART

iceonosu wrote:

hey, im wondering if this keyboard is good for GD and OSU
most GD players use this keyboard so it's good!
Smokie

her everything wrote:

Release 0.95
RT Top 1.00
RT End 3.95
RT Trigger 0.2
RT Release 0.2
Had the Sayodevice on latest firmware and ran calibration 3 times for each key after entering these settings.
I personally did not like these settings, and found default to be better IMO. I've had the keypad for 2 years and maybe I've just gotten used to the default settings, however I felt as if I had to actually press the key right down to trigger, so I think the trigger window was too small for my liking, considering I am used to the 0.3 default.

For the early keyrelease issue I would just increase the RT release/trigger slightly and keep everything stock.
With the above settings I found I couldn't stream anything over 200 as I wasn't used to it, when I could easily before.
net_flex

pipebombenjoyer wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Release 0.95
RT Top 1.00
RT End 3.95
RT Trigger 0.2
RT Release 0.2

Thank you so much bro! Fixxed my acc like nothing. I knew it was cus of me not getting used to it, and i knew that what i had to do, i just didn't bother coming up with my own settings.