rankings/osu/country

i just wrote a program to scrape player counts and add them up
I AM VERY SMART
This information is useless but thanks anyway
Topic Starter
arnn019

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I know, I was kinda jobless so I ended up doing this.. I wonder how many active players remain from this number
sameme1
This is just the number of accounts right? I doubt that there is more than a million active players, or atleast that used to be the case, but maybe the player base is growing. To me, osu still feels like a small indie game that only a select few really play but idk
I AM VERY SMART

arnn019 wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I know, I was kinda jobless so I ended up doing this.. I wonder how many active players remain from this number
I'm pretty sure the average number of players remains stable
WaifuObtainer
Definitely not useless info! I also counted a couple weeks back.. by hand.. just to see what percentile I ranked amongst the active player base.
Thank you for the post : )
eduvfx

sameme1 wrote:

This is just the number of accounts right? I doubt that there is more than a million active players, or atleast that used to be the case, but maybe the player base is growing. To me, osu still feels like a small indie game that only a select few really play but idk
This is the number of accounts that are active (Haven't lost their pp due to inactivity).
The total player count is almost 24 million
7AAA
is this total player count on only the standard osu, or does it encapsulate all osu players?
I AM VERY SMART
Can we have a September update?
Ditto0927
theres still lots of ppl are playing
dung eater
2pp gets you to rank 6.5 million