My Angel Marisa
e
deludedmop
bump
Furr H
Bump
Topic Starter
Telzzxs
I have received my BN Application Evaluation today, and now I need to prepare for the next round application.

I need at least 3 maps to do the Full checking, I'll accept 3~5 maps before July and complete the modding in half month after accept. I hope you can send me the beatmap you want to rank, and I will do my best to help you to improve the quality: check the anything for the map.

Here are the temporary rules for map I want: (More lenient)

Rules
Must for rank, and none bn now (If you get a nom for your map before August then I can only find a new beatmap for modding).
I hope you already have some mapping experience, not just beginners
For maps have non-4K keymode: There are not any restrictions, I will consider every beatmap. Send me your map plz!
For maps only have 4K: The star rates for main diff is best in 3.5~5.5 and no dump (I don't know how to check it), Other than that, there are not any restrictions

DivineJudas' work is not affected, you can still send him beatmaps for help as usual
U1d
望爷orz

Artist - Title: t+pazolite - Beatboxer VS Trackmaker feat. KAJI & Kohey
Beatmap URL: beatmapsets/2192470#mania/4637901
Length: 2:48
Difficulty: All diffs
Extra Info: 5k tech main hybrid, for rank
Vincy_02
bump
MiTyRAin
bump
Nowmakeitdrop
aump
Initial D
bump
KhronoLabyrinth
bump
Tsurumaki_
bump
My Angel Marisa
bu
MrMoai
bumo
Astromi
bump
Drum-Hitnormal
some feedback on ur BN eval
`Content of general check looks good, but timing wasn't done. Looks to me like the offset needs -7ms (470->463)` -> this is very subjective and hardware dependent, anything less than 10ms is not really an issue, cant be DQ -> not sure why NAT even mention this...

Timing also wasn't done. Offset sounds like it could use +5ms (Lazer timing editor is goated for finding offset when the song has strong waveforms). Additionally, timing should be moved up an entire bar to align NC cymbals (and match the true first bar of the song) New offset should be ~1407. -> idk why NC is mentioned here its not even mandatory to do red timing for NC, its ok to rank ignoring NC, same as how HS is optional, not required.

General checks were missing timing, -> this was mentioned in why u failed, idk this feels unfair, none of these timing things would cause a DQ so u shouldn't be penalized for it. but other points seems valid so u would have failed regardless of the timing part.

if u need help preping ur next BN app u can dm me. BTW u should only mod in English for BN app, not any other language

bump
Topic Starter
Telzzxs

Drum-Hitnormal wrote:

some feedback on ur BN eval
`Content of general check looks good, but timing wasn't done. Looks to me like the offset needs -7ms (470->463)` -> this is very subjective and hardware dependent, anything less than 10ms is not really an issue, cant be DQ -> not sure why NAT even mention this...

Timing also wasn't done. Offset sounds like it could use +5ms (Lazer timing editor is goated for finding offset when the song has strong waveforms). Additionally, timing should be moved up an entire bar to align NC cymbals (and match the true first bar of the song) New offset should be ~1407. -> idk why NC is mentioned here its not even mandatory to do red timing for NC, its ok to rank ignoring NC, same as how HS is optional, not required.

General checks were missing timing, -> this was mentioned in why u failed, idk this feels unfair, none of these timing things would cause a DQ so u shouldn't be penalized for it. but other points seems valid so u would have failed regardless of the timing part.

if u need help preping ur next BN app u can dm me. BTW u should only mod in English for BN app, not any other language

bump
Thank you for your guidance, I will do better in the next round

And Closed to do checking req that received, DivineJudas is not affected and will continue to remain open to accept new requests
ML-ysg
bump
Cryolien
bmop
MrMoai
bump
QNONI8931
Rh7thm
bump
menphiss
Bump
YeezusBoostus