forum

Hello everyone!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Twilk
I'm Twilk!!

I just turned 23 and live out in Colorado

I started playing osu about 5 or so months ago (started on McOsu a month before)

I used to play other rhythm games, starting off with Geometry Dash having beaten a few demons in the top 50 (back in 2020ish) with heavy progress on Zodiac and Erubus and eventually giving up the game roughly 4 years ago. I moved to VSRG's in Roblox but never gave mania a real shot because I found the accuracy punishments to be much harsher, and it honestly kept me away from Osu for a bit (though I do play mania with a friend sometimes now and I enjoy it a little bit).

I started to play McOsu on steam roughly 6-7 months ago after giving quaver a shot and quitting, and quickly fell in love with the large amount of unique mods that McOsu had to offer. I neglected playing Standard until I saw Ivaxa's play on The Deceit, that was my inspiration to really start trying to compete in the actual Osu game. I previously tried standard roughly 6 or 7 years ago, and at the time it felt really clunky and difficult to play (probably because my setup was on a table and I played on a 60 inch TV that was 6 ft away) so I very quickly gave up, but upon trying again more recently, I found that the gameplay felt surprisingly natural and smooth.

I love maps that feature high BPM jumps and tons of cut streams although I'm not fond of maps that are anime OST's so you wont see me farm those very often. I enjoy going for high star passes with my best pass so far being on the 8.03* "I'm Not Crazy" by Omekyu and Ciyus Miapah and now practicing the 11.08* "The Poetic Edda" by Karliah

Osu stuff aside, I love playing competitive FPS games, specifically Rainbow Six Siege and Rust.
I love listening to all kinds of music but I have a really bad habit of keeping a song that I REALLY like on repeat for a month then never listening to it again.
I've got 2 silly cats that I love so much and I'm praying the distribution system gifts me with a third.

I'd love to start engaging with other players in the community so whoever actually bothered to read this massive essay, feel free to add me in game and/or on discord (my tag is "iamtwilk"). Send me invites to community servers/groups or something!
I AM VERY SMART
Hi and welcome to osu! o7

If you want we can mutual and talk in DM about the game! #TeamLowPlayTimeHighGlobalRanking
Eyeonized
welcome to osu!!

happy to mutual :) nice passes!
Wimpy Cursed
W introduction. I have added you
Mayhaps we shall play together or talk
cfreckas
Welcome to the Osu my brudda