forum

[resolved] how to put skins into osu!lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bustinman
Problem details:
Hi, so when I was gonna use osu!lazer i forgot about the skin, so I went to the folders of osu!lazer and i noticed that there is no skin folder. So I instead drag the file into the osu!lazer logo. But it only turn on osu!lazer and the skin didnt go inside. Can somebody help me how to put skins into osu!lazer?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20210520.2 (latest)
wowcake
Drag the skin file to the game's window, or...

1. You can go to the bottom of osu!lazer options (the debug one) and click "Import files" and navigate to your skin file from there.

2. You can import all of your skins at once, using the "Import skins from stable" button (located in the bottom aswell).
Topic Starter
bustinman

Wowcake wrote:

Drag the skin file to the game's window, or...

1. You can go to the bottom of osu!lazer options (the debug one) and click "Import files" and navigate to your skin file from there.

2. You can import all of your skins at once, using the "Import skins from stable" button (located in the bottom aswell).

wdym by dragging the skin into the games window? what games window? sry i dont know name about some of the stuff of computers
wowcake

bustinman wrote:

wdym by dragging the skin into the games window? what games window? sry i dont know name about some of the stuff of computers
Drag the skin file from your file explorer to the osu!lazer's window while it's opened
Topic Starter
bustinman

Wowcake wrote:

bustinman wrote:

Drag the skin file from your file explorer to the osu!lazer's window while it's opened

(sry for late reply) oh ok thanks it work
Svs386
Thanks ! I sent a message to osu support but... Nothing. Thanks 👍