forum

[resolved] [osu!stable] Whenever when i am press F5 it pop out

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Astronaut01718
Problem details: It says: "You have requested a full process of your beatmaps.

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)

Please can anyone know what is the problem it's very annoying whenever i press F5 and thank you
Eyeonized
Thats normal. Why are you pressing F5 enough that this is an issue?
Blushing
Pressing F5 is the manual button to check/reload your osu!.db (a local database containing your beatmaps, it pulls from your Songs folder).

This popup occurs at every instance of the manual recheck of your database. If you have no reason to do so then I would avoid doing that as it can take some time to process the maps depending on the sheer amount.
Topic Starter
Astronaut01718
I thought whenever i press F5 is no limit but now i am understand and it just happened right now and i don't know what to do and i thought it was just some random bugs or something
Blushing

Astronaut01718 wrote:

I thought whenever i press F5 is no limit but now i am understand and it just happened right now and i don't know what to do and i thought it was just some random bugs or something
Nope it just asks to make sure that you want to do this because it takes some time and the processing of the database can be a lengthy process
Topic Starter
Astronaut01718
I see now i am understand and i will never do that again and thanks for the help 🙏